What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #623

Surf & Turf

Blackened Salmon,Sousvide Beef Tenderloin, Thick Bacon, Collard Greens, and Kimchi. :man_cook:t3:

My son is here for the weekend so we celebrated with a meat fest. :yum: A rare occasion, we finished eating at the same time with no dawdling about! He’s quite the meat lover…:cowboy_hat_face:

@x-Dena-x, that food even makes the paper plate look good!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #625

:joy: it’s the cheese! Cheese makes everyyyything look better! :heart::cheese:

(Ernest) #626

My lunch… Bacon and Egg sammich with Outer Aisle gourmet thins

Dinner roasted garlic infused butter Parmesan wings

(Little Miss Scare-All) #627

@Ernest can you tell me how you made them? I keep forgetting that i want to make wings.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #628

Lovely little blobs of butter! :drooling_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #629

Lunch today was basically meat and cheese! Mozzarella balls, rollitos, fancy bologna :muscle: and a pack of crispy bacon all washed down with a creamy coffee. Yes I did eat the whole pack of bacon…:bacon:

(Ellen) #630

I miss bacon, nearest non halal butcher is a couple of bus rides away, most places have beef bacon :pensive:

(Jody) #631

Carnivore Day 24

Chicken Liver and Gizzards, Italian Sausage, Piece of Pork Belly and Ground Meat.

(Ended up not eating about 2/3 of the ground meat … got full.)

(Jane) #632

How did you fry up your squash? Hubby just picked one I want to fry up tomorrow. Did you use crushed pork rinds? It looks delicious!

(Jane) #633

That looks soooo good! I captured a screen shot to try soon.

(Jane) #634

Leftover from dinner last night and having for breakfast before I get on the road (7 hour drive home)

Bacon-wrapped filet mignon, mushrooms in a butter wine sauce and bernaise sauce. Very yummy.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #635

Ugly Delicious

Yes, I did steal the title from David Chang, Scrambled Eggs with Chicken Liver Pâté, Brie, Sour Cream, fresh Basil and Parsley. Bacon on the side. :man_cook:t3:

This is my boy’s first experience eating liver, he seems to like it. I think this is my favorite way to eat pâté since I don’t do bread anymore.

:cowboy_hat_face:

Catfish nuggets for breakfast. Looks gross but tasted great!

No, this was just on the fly last minute, so we just dipped them in Egg and fried it up. But I’m sure crushed Pork Rinds or even Almond Flour would work. Always nice when you can add a little crust to them. You can also top with some Parmesan too, if you bake them.

(Diane) #638

Ooh, that sounds yummy!

('Jackie P') #639

Another chicken Madras!
I have a curry night for some work colleagues on Monday so just tweaking a bit! This one will separate the men from the boys!

I’m doing a korma as well😋

My head would explode if I tried to eat that! Guess I’m a boy and not a man.

Oh wait…

('Jackie P') #641

Haha! You would be fine with my chilli wimps korma!:yum:

(traci simpson) #642

Do you usually eat a big breakfast?