What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #603

There it is!! I missed it; its been a few days lol. I need to get some for myself.

(Alec) #604

Chicken wings. Alas, the sauce I fear had a bit of sugar. It was pretty sweet.

I just made sweet sriracha sauce for chicken thighs, so I was hoping it was another sauce I could add to my rotation. Thanks, though!

('Jackie P') #606

Omg I’m a culinary genius!:yum: Chicken madras

With creme fraiche

It was so hot but so delicious! My nose is still running :grin:

('Jackie P') #607

Coffee, cream, a little 85% and a wee dram!

Just the job after 2 busy night shifts!
Still, looking on the bright side, I didn’t eat all my bacon and mayo :blush::confused:

Last minute lunch. Ran out and picked some stuff up, just to get out of the office… I was out of Olives, so that was main excuse. :slight_smile: Olives, Pickles, Pork Rinds with Potted Meat, (can of Vienna Sausages who got missed yesterday.) Coconut Bai, Pepperoni, sliced Roast Beef, Super Sharp Cheddar slices and some Johnsonville Deli Bites (I just happened to come across) They’re pretty good though. :slight_smile:

IMG_0298

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #609

Dinner was simple but yum! Salmon and crispy kale and some chocolate for afters :blush:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #610

It’ll be back tomorrow! :muscle:

Beautiful plating.

Please share your recipe! Chicken madras was always my favorite on the Indian buffet.

('Jackie P') #613

I hope you can make sense of this! It’s very much my recipe so I know what I mean!
I have actually taken to finishing this with an ounce of butter instead of the yogurt and cream!

Thank you so much! I’m dairy-free, so I will probably sub coconut cream. I can definitely make sense of it, and I downloaded it :blush:

('Jackie P') #615

Defo! I don’t think the yogurt or cream is terribly traditional! I just always end up toning it down as I make it too hot!:blush:
I so hope you enjoy it.

It probably is! A lot of the Indian recipes I’ve made included yogurt and/or cream. I just can’t have it anymore. I’m excited to try! I’ll tag you in the post when I make it :slight_smile:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #617

I’m coming over yours for dinner and coffee (and drams and chocolate) soon! :joy::joy:

('Jackie P') #618

Haha Clare you would be so welcome.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #619

Rotiss dark meat chicken and cheesy, buttery brocolli and peppers.

Wife fried up some Yellow Squash, and added a couple 1/4 lb. Hotdogs with Cheese… Um, there was actually 4 Deviled Eggs on the plate with those Dogs, but I had a fork on my hand instead of Camera :smile: This is actually a rarity for me, being I take my photos before eating, but we do slip up at times :wink:

Dry sauteed zoodles and drained off the liquid, added garlic salt and cream cheese until melted, then dropped in some eggs, topped with turmeric and black pepper.

This was not supposed to be dinner. Dinner was supposed to be a beef brisket I bought at Aldi yesterday. Turns out I need to read all the instructions on how to cook things before meal planning (never made one before) I read “250° for two hours” and threw it in the cart. Today I get home from work at 4 and read the rest, “then cover in aluminum foil and bake an additional 3-4 hours” :laughing:
So instead I reheated some pork and fried some sausage so that we had enough pork for BFs lunch tomorrow. A weird hodgepodge, but it served its purpose and I could only finish 3/4 of it. I’ve discovered that sausages and hot dogs fill me up super fast. I should go on a hot dog fast so I can drop a few more pounds before we go to the beach :joy: