What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(traci simpson) #6257

I made a KETO coconut cream pie that fit into two Ramikens (sp) and I was up all night. I think it was two much Erythritol!

('Jackie P') #6258

Shame it looks delicious

(traci simpson) #6259

I think I will only eat half of the other bowl and not all at one time.

Decided to have a bite for lunch today. I was in a Mustard Mood, so pulled out some goodies that goes well with it. … Hickory Smoked Spam, Smoked Vienna’s, Pepperoni, Olives, Pickles and Pork Rinds and Potted Meat. Also had some Pecans and 2 Squares of Lindt’s Dark Chocolate.

IMG_1797

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6261

Mum made me this for dinner :blush: really full now!
Back to the grind tomorrow, gonna go as long as I can before I eat…I made it to 11am and then comfort snacked until dinner :joy:

(Steve) #6262

Moussaka

(Susan) #6263

That looks delicious, Steve =).

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6264

Rib Eye and Horseradish

Grilled Rare

I skipped breakfast this morning and went to a collective farm owned by families with handicapped children. The goal is to build a facility there so the kids will have a great place when the parents are gone. Very nice community. We picked tomatoes and had a light lunch of Gazpacho. I got some cherry tomatoes, peppers and baby Bok Choy to bring home.

Steven and Robin picking dry farmed tomatoes :cowboy_hat_face:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6265

That looks amazing :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6266

Topping off with Spanish Cheese! :cheese:

Iberico, Manchego and Queso de Cabra :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #6267

Jalapeño cheddar sausage. And riced cauliflower (frozen from a bag) that I sautéed onion and garlic in ghee and added to it.

Decided to eat something tonight and make two days of TMAD… Now I think I want to Fast and get away for a while? We’ll see…Pickles, Olives and Cheese. Along with more Meatloaf, Venison Cubes in Cream Cheese Sauce and a fried piece of Venison and some Fried Brussel Sprouts with Cheese topping.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #6269

It’s that time of year again, VENISON season! My buddy at work brought me two shoulders (bone in) and I just spent three hours removing steaks and stew cuts from them. It’s because of this meat that I can hardly tolerate beef anymore. No comparison.

(Brandy) #6270

I’ve been a loyalist to a particular Vietnamese restaurant’s pho ba for years but not because of the noodles. It’s all about the broth for me. You can argue that it’s not actually pho without noodles, but if I was the one you picked that fight with, you’d likely walk away disappointed by my apathetic response.

This is how I do- steak & double brisket, no noodles, add fatty broth (Nước béo), add steam veggies, add plenty spice. My husband likes the tripe and tendon too. Not me.

(Ashley) #6271

Is funny I just can’t do venison. I hate the smell and everything about it. But I do like summer sausage. Idk what makes that okay.

(Karen) #6272

1 TBSP almond flour, 1 TBSP oat flour, one egg, 1/2 cup cheese.

(Karen) #6273

Fish chowder for dinner, with a salad with garden tomatoes, and chaffles.

(Steve) #6274

Thanks Susan,
My wife said it was really easy to make, definitely a delicious treat.

(Susan) #6275

That is great =).

(Jody) #6276

Tuesday OMAD:

19oz Ribeye and 6x eggs