What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6156

I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6157

11-hour slow-roasted pork belly, buttered cabbage/celery/leek combo, cauliflower mash.

:grin:

(traci simpson) #6158

they look really crispy. My waffle make is a bigger one and I make one and split it in two.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6159

Jalapeño Sausage Chaffle Wedges

Sausage, Sautéed Jalapeños, Jalapeño Havarti Cheese :hot_pepper::cheese::egg::pig::hot_pepper::yum::cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #6160

Blackberries and cream. :yum:

(David Jackson) #6161

(Ellen) #6162

Sending hugs Jackie, but congrats on still avoiding the booze on a bad day.

Prawn Satay

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6164

Rib Eye

Grilled Rare with Horseradish :cowboy_hat_face:

(Ashley) #6165

All these steaks are making me jealous, I don’t have the money for steaks. Ours are around $10 a pound and just not easy to do right now. Maybe soon. I need to check out some stores and see when things get chucked on sale to rid them.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6166

@monsterjuice I used to buy a lot from the mark down bins. But it seems the prices have made others do the same and I rarely find anything lately because I refuse to buy older chicken or pork. And lamb can get funky too, forget about seafood! Lately I have had a lot more luck watching the weekly ad sheets from the local grocery stores that come in the mail. When a good price comes up I buy as much as my small freezer will take. Vacuum sealing means packing more in there and better storage life. I’ll be hitting the store again for another 6 Rib Eyes before the sale is up. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Ashley) #6167

I also won’t buy older chicken or pork, but most beef tends to be fine. I’ve just never seen a reduced bin at different stores. Maybe I need to ask an employee what days they do sales most.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6168

From my experience Wednesday seems to be the usual turn over day. The meat department is gearing up for the heavy Friday and Saturday business and people get mad if they buy meat on Thursday and it’s not very fresh come Sunday or Monday since it could have been over a week in the refrigeration cases by then. It also means they’ll sell the old stuff when there’s lots of people shopping. :cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat::cut_of_meat:

:cowboy_hat_face:

Fathead crust (mozzarella/egg/almond flour) calzones (stuffed with garlic & Italian seasoning ground beef, ricotta, & cheese). Really made me miss marinara sauce…:weary: dang tomato allergies!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6170

@BeStill My grandma was German and made something like these with ground beef, onion and cabbage cooked for a couple of hours before making the pies. She called them Kraut Beirocks. They are so delicious! :cowboy_hat_face:

From the last few days.

Big Mac Chaffle Bowl

Jelly Donut Chaffles

Barbacoa Chaffle Bowl with Homemade Guacamole, Cilantro Lime Slaw and Jalapeno Poppers

('Jackie P') #6172

Thank you. It was kinda tough, but 9 hours sleep and a clear head is a good payoff! :blush: Plus 3lb lost since 1st October :smiley:

('Jackie P') #6173

The most indulgent bacon sandwich ever!
Sliced gouda on one side to make it crispy, fluffy on the inside , butter and sugar free ketchup and crispy bacon! Delicious :yum:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6174

This sounds like the way forward…did he find out?! :rofl::rofl:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6175

Isn’t it brilliant?! Well done Jackie! :kissing_heart: