Priorities! :joy::joy:

Yeah, they always seem to come first ya’know. :smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #567

Hilarious news flash just came on my iPhone,

Talk about carb addiction! :cowboy_hat_face:

:woman_facepalming::roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Tonight’s omad… i have two burger patties hiding under the eggs :wink:

(Jody) #570

In the pic, you have a can of Vienna Sausage … BUT they didn’t get a shout out in the text.

(I study your food pic too closely) :smiley:

(Ernest) #571

Thank you! Those are outer isle gourmet thins. There are supposed to be used for sandwiches but I found a way to bend them without cracking.

(Ernest) #572

Bacon and lamb ribs

Que%20plate

Yes sir, and you are indeed correct! :+1: I did eat one can, only because I put the other one back in the drawer. :smile: … Only had 2 left, so decided to split them this time. But they are still a favorite of mine.

Good eye! :slight_smile:

(BOBBIE Bryant) #574

Wow! That looks great. I’m not sure I could get through that much but yum

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #575

This is a personal favorite.

Yeah, have to admit, the wife went a little overboard on that one… but I did get through it, and enjoyed it thoroughly. :slight_smile: I wasn’t as full as you might think either. … But, if I were at home for this one, I’m sure the Pups would have probably got some too, but it’s not my fault they don’t have to work. :smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #577

Hot & Spicy KETO :hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

Spicy Appetizer

Jalapeño Boats filled with Cream Cheese, Pepper Jack and Bacon topped with Gorgonzola

Spicier Main Dish

Hunan Chicken with Three Kinds of Peppers, Fresh Jalapeños, Burnt Red Dry Peppers and Two Kinds of Chili Paste

Yum…:yum: :cowboy_hat_face:

Decided to TMAD today… Salad, then a piece of London Broil, Broccoli and Pickles.

Was going to do some fried fresh Squash from the Garden, but the Wife and Son’s plans for dinner fell through, so we just did some steak. But I will having some soon They are just starting to produce, but it usually picks up quick. These were from today and a couple from yesterday. Son already ate some…

(Full Metal KETO AF) #579

@Digital_Dave My squash are still the size of your mini pickles…:confused:

(matt ) #580

Ain’t pretty but blackened burger with bacon and blue cheese is damn fantastic

(Candy Lind) #581

I’m experimenting with pork rind bread recipes found in various places. This one was from Grandma DC on YouTube. Not bad, but I am not fond of the oat fiber in it, so I’m going to try some different things to improve taste & texture. She bakes it. I’m impatient, so I microwaved and then pan-toasted them. :smiling_imp: Pretty reasonable with butter, and with mayo & cheddar.

Gosh darn it, those boats are my dream appetizers lol - I don’t think my nightshade hating body will ever allow jalapeños again, but if they did…:grin: