What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Karen) #543

Now that’s a pretty picture. Are these cheese taco shells? They look so even. Recipe?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #544

I have gotten no carb versions at Safeway, Winn Dixie, and Walmart. I don’t have a Costco membership so I only go occasionally with a friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

Mmm, Costco rotisserie is SO good. And when Costo has the package of chicken thighs, I always grab them as well. I also get bacon, hamburger, and some other things there. The pulled pork is stupid good. I think I may just have to accept the carbs when I get it or see what Wegmans has. My guess it they also inject it with something carby/sugary. I know the Buffalo wings on the hot bar have carbs. Why, Wegmans? Why??

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #546

I had lunch on the road today…I’d been looking forward to this lunch and couldn’t stop thinking about it for the whole meeting! :joy:
Cured chicken, cream cheese, rollitos, mozzarella balls, olives and mortadella :muscle:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #547

Well right now, I don’t mind them and mine have barely any to begin with. Im getting back into the swing of things again, and lazy easy is key to this. Once I feel better, I’ll go back to making my own stuff. For now, it’s ok lol.

How many carbs are in your rotiss?

I can’t be 100% sure because I have seen it listed as anywhere from .5 to 1+ in a 3 oz serving.

Who eats just a 3 oz serving anyway? I eat at least twice that much.

So, no, it isn’t a significant amount, but it seems to be there.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #549

Yeah 3oz is like a sleep-walking snack. :rofl:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #550

Bacon and Eggs

Sousvide Slab Bacon and Eggs with 5 year old Gouda and Fresh Chives. :yum:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #551

My lovely friend brought this cocoa tea back from st. Lucia for me. Can anyone tell me how many carbs this drink would have?

Fried eggs in butter with parm & garlic salt on top with side of artichoke hearts.

('Jackie P') #553

Same as yesterday!

Tried to make it look a little sexier today! :wink:

You and your artichokes. You must like them. I’ve never eaten them, what are they like?

I’m excited!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #556

I like artichokes but you have to be careful about jarred chokes. They’re usually swimming in sunflower oil. We used to get frozen 2# boxes of them when I worked in restaurants. I haven’t found that in stores. These were cooked and only artichokes. I have been looking for frozen and haven’t found them in grocery stores. It’s pretty hard to come up with a flavor description. Most people drench steamed artichokes in butter, aioli or mayo so that’s the predominant flavor! Kind of creamy similar in texture to avocados that are just ripe.

:cowboy_hat_face:

I adore avocados, so I’ll guess I’ll have to try artichokes now!

This love of artichoke is new for me lol, I used to only eat them steamed in lemon water whole and then pealed apart dipped in melted butter (like once a year max). The ones I have been eating recently are just packed in a can or jar with water and sea salt. To my tastebuds they have kind of a mild asparagus-meets-mild green olive flavor. It is just a little briny and bit of that olive tang :blush:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #559

perfect description

So true about the sunflower oil, it was that issue that forced me to get the ones in a can with water and sea salt!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #561

I’ll have to look for those, I am craving an Artichoke and Swiss Cheese Frittata. :yum:

Decided to go ahead and finish off what I had leftover from lunch yesterday. Wife and Son are meeting some family out at Texas Roadhouse tonight for a Graduate in the family. And I have a Cheese Cake to make tonight anyway, so I won’t be attending. … Rotisserie Chicken (1/2), Pork Rinds with Potted Meat, Hard Salami, Pepperoni, sliced Roast. (London Broil) Also had another Coconut Bai and 2 Squares of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate.

IMG_0287