What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #523

@David_Stilley OMG I must have that dish!!! I can’t tell you how much I love eating out of cafeteria plates. Totally not kidding.

('Jackie P') #524

Haha! So ridiculous!:joy::joy:
I just wish I had managed to arrange em a bit prettier!

Me too! I just love having all my food contained in it’s own section. I also really love cafeterias. I want to eat at every one I see. I wish automats were still a thing (or even just a thing in my lifetime), that’s like if a cafeteria and a vending machine had a baby.
I would love that baby!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #526

I was bummed, because over near me in NYC, there was an awesome modern automat called Bamn!, but it didn’t do well and closed. I was there a handful of times and it was a lot of fun. Such a shame.

That’s so beautiful :heart_eyes:

(Karen) #528

Dinner. Mealime creation
Green beans with butter, pork cubes, glaze of green onions, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, strawberries, balsamic vinegar.

Comments added on their recipe… Strawberries and balsamic vinegar are plenty sweet. I suggested they not have the additional 2 tablespoons of honey. I did not include it. i ate the equivalent of two strawberries

(Little Miss Scare-All) #529

It was!!! It’s a shame it went belly-up. It was tasty and cheap, esp for Manhattan, though it was in.the Bowery. Used to go to a lot of punk shows over there. Was perfect. Boooooooo.

(JJ) #530

Hope you shut the door and muted the sound

Troy, you are 4x4 lazy keto approved!

(Alec) #532

Nope, was in a cafe! :joy::joy::joy:

(Ernest) #533

Taco Tuesday

(Alec) #534

Has anyone else had ox tongue? Very very nice…

(Alec) #535

Steak!

(Jody) #536

Carnivore Day 22

1.5lb ground beef, chicken liver, 2.5 sausages*, shrimp (in butter)

(* the 1/2 sausage 100% went to the dog and I actually only ate 1.5 … put the other 1/2 up … got full)

(Cathy) #537

As a kid, my Mom made this about once a month. Pressure cooked it and it came out gray and as I recall, not very good. Haven’t had it since.

How do you all feel about the carbs in store-bought rotisserie chicken? It is such a go-to food for me, but I wish it didn’t have them!

('Jackie P') #539

That’s a very artful plate!:slightly_smiling_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #540

@Kage You can get a carb free one, avoid the ones with any flavor like lemon pepper etc, they usually have some carbs in the rub. If you just get a plain one they’re usually carb free from my shopping experience. :cowboy_hat_face:

I always get the plain ones anyway, but unless something is amiss, it looks like the Costco ones (the best ones IMHO) have a couple carbs per serving (or two servings as I usually end up having). It isn’t a ton, but I hate to see carbs where they don’t need to be. (Keto vent!)

I thought the same thing! :upside_down_face: