What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Susan) #5533

That is so lovely, Jackie, I am sure that they all love you to bits, that is so sweet that they did that for you =).

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5534

Smoked Chicken Legs & Bacon Cheeseburger with Sauerkraut

I tried a new system for the smoking, great results. I also peeled back the skin and put the rub on the meat, then pulled the skin back over for smoking.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Brandy) #5535

Andouille and collard green smothered pork chops. Gravy compliments of Konjac/Glucomannan.

@David_Stilley- the sausage was good. Was worried because I too am used to it being red. But it was mildly spicy and seasoned in all the right ways.

(Karen) #5536

Chaffle for breakfast. Lamb meatballs with kale slaw, and roasted vegetables for lunch. Dinner was tilapia with a side of peppers, zucchini, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, mint and mango.
It wasn’t a great deal and yes it was Carby.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5537

This was supposed to be my food for work - but seeing as I didn’t make it to work this morning I’m having it at home :rage: I just want to be better now. I keep picturing all my emails piling up at work. I’m not good at being ill for long :joy:

(Jody) #5538

Wednesdays OMAD:

New grind of 60/40 ground chuck (was 70/30) with a little shredded cheese mixed in and the return of chicken livers cooked in duck fat.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5539

Awww Clare! Serious infections do take their sweet time to clear up and make you feel back to normal, don’t they? Sorry you’re feeling under pressure with work stuff. But it’s important that you’re as better as you can be!

('Jackie P') #5540

Aww sending you every good wish Clare.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5541

I’ve never been off for this long before - it feels so strange! My sick note has me covered until the 1st October, so I think it’s best I take advantage of that and just stay off and rest! :see_no_evil:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5542

Thank you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Eggs cooked in tallow, side of crispy pork belly. :yum:

('Jackie P') #5544

Aww, you have to stay off until 1st October, otherwise you need to be signed back by the Dr.
Take the time, for once in your life! Find a series of boxsets to watch! Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, Breaking Bad? Whatever. Tell your family and friends you dont want any flowers or chocolates, just a waffle maker and a dozen eggs!
How is your mum by the way?

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5545

I’ll have a Chaffle party! :joy::joy:
I’ve come to terms that I won’t be going back to work this week I think :see_no_evil: I’ve been making the most of the relaxing today!
Mum is ok thank you, she’s due to start back to work again next week bless her!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5546

Dinner tonight was chicken thighs with some left over tomatoes and mushrooms…

Then had berries and extra thick cream…

('Jackie P') #5547

Glad to hear that. Yes make the most of a bad thing as they say. Be your own bestie🙂

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5548

Scramble Deluxe

Grilled Andouille, Oven Roasted Tomatoes and Black Garlic Cream Cheese :man_cook:t3:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5549

I have to admit, I’m loving the naps! :joy::joy:

(Jim Letourneau) #5550

Eggs and Avocado in Pork Jowl Cups

A Polish deli in town sells pork jowl for significantly less than their bacon. I had it thinly sliced and it comes out fantastically crisp when baked in the oven on a sheet. Today I tried putting two pieces crosswise in a muffin pan in an attempt to make a cup. The jowl cooked down too much to make a proper cup but I was able to balance the poached eggs on top. A nice way to end a 38 hour fast.

(Susan) #5552

I am so glad that they have given you medical leave for another week to relax and rest; and I am really happy that your dear mum is feeling so much better. I hope she will be okay going back to work and that she will take it easy.

('Jackie P') #5553

I’m having a real problem posting a picture of my crispy breast of lamb.

Give it another go!
Perfect!