What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Definitely is not for those who only eat clean. :laughing:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5291

Chinese Flavors

Lamb with Garlic, Chili, Mint and Sichuan Peppercorn. Cauliflower with Garlic, Fermented Black Beans, Ginger, Thai Dragon Chilies :hot_pepper: and Soy Sauce and Paò Caí (Fermented Cabbage). :man_cook:t3::shallow_pan_of_food:

I posted a recipe for Paò Caí a while back in my recipe thread,

“So you asked for Full Metal Keto recipes.”

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Brandy) #5292

My laziness today is profound. Leftover pizza makings stuffed omelette. Cooked, photographed, eaten, dishes washed and posted in about 15 minutes.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #5293

Ya’ know, I’ve cooked more red meat, of more different cuts, in the last two months since I started doing Sous Vide, than I ever have in my life ! But I think I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that Tri Tip Roast, is my favorite. Marinaded this one for 16 hrs in reduced sodium soy sauce, seasoned with black pepper and granulated garlic, then Sous Vide’d for 16 hrs at 135. I intended to do it for 20 -24 hrs, but was pushed for time. Flavor was as good as it gets. Doness was perfect too. Could have been a touch more tender… When I why I intended to go 20-24 hrs… Next time. OMG though… Oh and a side of Zucchini Au Graten (leftover from yesterday :slightly_smiling_face:)

(Karen) #5294

Dinner. Mealime Creation
Cauliflower “potato” salad. It has some curry, Dijon mustard, and fresh dill, vinegar, salt pepper, and mayonnaise. Just a quick pork loin chop marinated in soy sauce to go with

Thought about having turkey tonight since this one fella almost walked up to the deck. They like our grass because worms come up

They really are, but mother nature decided this develops and strengthens the immune system…she forgot about mothers and other adults!:joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5296

Left overs from last night. Couldn’t really stomach the courgettes today so I had some cherry tomatoes instead. Feeling super sorry for myself today :confused: I had all these plans to take my daughter out as she’s not staying at her dad’s on Saturday…I don’t think I’ll be well enough to do anything with her :sleepy:

(Steve) #5297

Chris, if you cut it across the grain instead of with the grain it will be a little better for chewing.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5298

Awwwwwww! It’s rotten you’re feeling so unwell - hope you begin to feel much better soon!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5299

Lunch - a homegrown cucumber and my favourite egg mayonnaise pimped with some dill.

(Jody) #5300

Dinner:

Cooked Ground Beef w/ Raw added for flavor and texture, 2 Kiolbassas

That is going to be my new thing, the cooked / raw mix was ABSOLUTELY the best. I want to add raw egg yolk at some point!!

(Liz) #5301

Hi @CrackerJax, south coast too, between Bournemouth and Poole! Great to know that keto is growing in the uk :grinning::handshake:

('Jackie P') #5302

Spreading the word!
I have had many a lovely break at Swanage with a walk over by Old Harry’s Rocks down for lunch at The Bank’s Arms! Taking in a trip to Poole and Bounemouth of course!
I love Russell-Cotes museum!

('Jackie P') #5303

Mum and I lived it up at Buxted Park Hotel courtesy of Travelzoo!

I started with gravedlax and salad

Then roast fillet of pork with confit pork belly (swapped the potato for mum’s as it was too fatty for her😋)cabbage and the butter squirrelled from the bread. A nice jus. But had to work around an overly sweet apple puree.
Coffee and cream to finish!

I wish I could of pinched this chandelier :joy::joy:

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #5304

Steve, no, no… I totally do slice across the grain. What your seeing is, that was the first cut to seperate the two different angles of the meat fibers in the Tri tip. After that, I turn each of those chunks around and cut totally cross grain for serving :slightly_smiling_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5305

Keto is growing and people are shrinking!

(I’m in East Sussex.)

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5306

Do you mean Buxted Park? That mantelpiece looks familiar…! 20 mins from me - pop in next time, won’t you? :wink:

('Jackie P') #5307

Yes I do! Just edited. Thank you.
It is beautiful though isn’t it!
Wow, so close! I would love too! :blush:

('Jackie P') #5308

Wow that looks and sounds delicious! You sure are putting them new gnashers to good use :joy:

('Jackie P') #5309

Aww I do wish you well @ClareBear😌