What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5250

Oh blimey! #healinghugs

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5251

I actually don’t know! :joy::speak_no_evil:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5252

Definitely no shenanigans! :blush: I had a feeling something wasn’t right. Temp was too high for too long xx

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5253

Thank you @KetoSnaps! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Did she/he take your blood?

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5255

No, just all the other checks, blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, etc

(Jody) #5256

As per the request from @TimeForMe, I present my deconstructed burger and sausage! (I ate about 1/2 the meat as it was 2lbs)

Leave an area of indirect heat.

I mean, they all end up deconstructed anyway, right? :slight_smile:

(Pam) #5259

I actually know the answer to this one! I can contribute something–YAY! Boil your water with a little salt before you put then eggs in. Then once they have cooked cool them completely before you try to peel. Works perfect every time for me.

(Tyler) #5260

Made pizza with Ground chicken for the crust with pepperoni, jalapeños, mozzarella and sugar free pizza sauce

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5261

Celebration Breakfast

So many choices again, and I wanted them all now!

Sousvide Beef Tenderloin and Bacon, Eggs with Chorizo, Tomatoes, Cotija Cheese and Habanero Sauce. I had to abruptly freeze the Tenderloin and Sousvide Slab Bacon over a month ago when my dental fiasco started. Real meat’s back on the menu now.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Keto butts drive me nuts) #5262

Shirataki, shrimp in Alfredo sauce. And GARLIC

(Liz) #5263

Oh no! Take care, they can be horrid and tough to shake, sending healing thoughts from the south coast (uk) :handshake:

(Liz) #5264

September Zorn fast…so why am I here! :rofl: Lots of peppermint tea, black coffee and water but feeling great at 30 hrs and will see how tomorrow goes, in the meantime I can sublimate and plan ahead looking at your great creations.

(Jeremy Storie) #5265

(Susan) #5266

I am glad that you are on meds and on the mend now, take care Clare. My youngest daughter just got over that (combined with strep throat) and we all have colds( seem to be the less ill of all of us so this is maybe because of Keto?) so it seems to be going around, even across the Pond! Take care!!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5267

@ClareBear @Momof5 and all the others suffering from viral sickness, I hope you all feel better soon. I’m one of those “lucky” people with cast iron immunity, I avoided flu vaccine for 20 years. I’ve only been KETO for a year and I am on immune suppression drugs, but I can’t remember the last time I got a flu or cold. It was years ago, and the only sickness I ever experience is the kind that modern man created with poor eating choices like cancer, atherosclerosis, renal failure and other related conditions that happened because of those. All my doings. I guess that’s lucky and unlucky at the same time. Get well and stay well friends. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #5268

I am the only one in my house that had the flu shot last fall (time to get one again I guess! and the only one doing Keto) so maybe it is a combo of the two why I am the least ill of all of us, and thanks, David.

I am hoping that Claire will now be feeling a lot better now that she is on meds!

('Jackie P') #5269

I’ve come up this evening to spend a few nights with Mum. Doing our own thing, I had this chilli beef and cheese. :yum:
Sorry about the poor quality picture! But it tasted delicious!