What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Ashley) #5229

I checked out of curiosity and seen none at mine!

I called their customer service number before going to my store. The person I spoke to said it was one of their special items that normally is a one-time deal, but they have had such demand it is likely to become a regularly stocked item. The cashier at the store told me bread is delivered there daily. I hope you’ll be able to find it soon!

I’m shocked restaurants and food manufacturers aren’t paying attention to the keto trend. Stores have been selling out of keto items all the way back to Trader Joe’s introduction of bagged riced cauliflower. YEARS ago. The stores couldn’t keep Halo Top in stock either. There were reports of people fighting over it in the stores.

I totally agree. Same with Blaze pizza keto crusts from what I hear. Meanwhile, the keto specialty industry is laughing all the way to the bank…

(Ernest) #5233

Hahaha, a very scientific research.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5234

@Meerkatsandy I liked May 11

National Eat What You Want Day…

I thought that was everyday in America. Or maybe it is just one day if you celebrate all the other ones.

:joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #5235

Lunch today was a grilled chicken salad with blue cheese and blue cheese dressing and bacon.
Dinner. Mealime Creation. A salad with slivered almonds and basil, and a portobello mushroom topped with lemon pepper tuna, tomato, and a slice of Swiss cheese. The Portabella mushroom was marinated in oil and balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard before broiling.

Exactly, sort of a “eat without guilt” day, a day where you can take a break from feeling guilty and disgusted in regards to your food choices :joy:

:joy: I don’t think pubmed has a section on this :joy:

What are the ingredients?

(Troy) #5239

:boom:AS PROMISED

Wendy’s intro Classic :smile:

In-N-Out

Flying Dutchman

Add patty
Mustard Only
cold cheese

Lunch

In-N-Out

Flying Dutchman

Add 2 patties
Mustard Only
Cold cheese

Dinner

Secret Menu for In-N-Out

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5240

This is brilliant!! Thank you for this! :kissing_heart: October 4th is in the diary! :joy::joy:

Off to the docs at 9am hopefully he can sort me out!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5241

@Meerkatsandy there’s even a National Breadstick Day! :rofl::rofl:

:joy::joy: I think we should try all national food days and step up the game - make SAD days ketofied :joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5244

Brilliant idea! National Chaffle Day! :joy::joy:

National Chaffle Day and chaffles can be used to ketofy recipes… win win situation😂

('Jackie P') #5246

Does that mean the trìp to the dentist went well :slightly_smiling_face:
@ClareBear I hope you are feeling better today!
I worked until 2 yesterday, ate 2 slices of gouda and some salt beef at 10am. Rushed home, did a load of housework. Then got ready and went with some friends to see Downton Abbey :blush: it was a wonderful feel good film.
Then we we went to the Slug and Lettuce where I had … a cheeseburger pattie with bacon and salad. Much to the amusement of my friends husband who had never heard of such a thing :joy:.
Also I had 2 pints of soda water with ice and lemon. Totally forgot the pictures, but I was with you all.
I was 3lbs down this am! Maybe there is something to this night duties stopping you losing weight after all! :blush:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5247

Aww glad you had a lovely evening! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: I was thinking of taking mum to see the Downton Abbey film at the weekend!
Went to the docs this morning…I have a lung infection which explains why I’ve felt so rough!

Oh no :frowning: viral or bacterial?

('Jackie P') #5249

Oh poor you! Take care and … maybe shelve the shenanigans for a while :kissing_heart: