What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5209

Only when I keep up with pain relief…I’ve had chills and sweats since Monday so I think it’s time to see a doctor tomorrow!

Thank you for asking :hugs:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5210

Keto lasagne and homegrown runner beans.

Lemon keto cheesecake mousse.

They both look great!

Pepper jack is my favorite burger cheese. I’ve never made homemade mayo, let alone garlic mayo. That sounds delicious!

My celebratory cheeseburger had perfectly melted cheese, which distracted my from taking a photo before taking a few bites. Nothing super crazy… two 1/4 pound patties, 2 slices of American cheese, sautéed mushrooms, and a homemade steak sauce. Couldn’t even finish it. I think I’m done eating for the day.

(Ashley) #5214

1lb of bacon and 2 medium boiled eggs

I have become one with the Chaffle People.

“Big Mac” sauce is made from tartar sauce and ketchup.

Cinnamon-toast chaffle

Same here!

Bacon Swiss double cheeseburger with bbq sauce. Only thing that could have made it better was some chaffles. And I nuked the bacon so it’s dried out, but not too bad.

(Steve) #5218

National Burger Day

Well, unfortunately, I ended up making mine just an OMAD for today. My Son said he wasn’t eating, since he ate a late lunch, and so the Wife was eating by herself. - Plus my hip has been sore since I tweaked it on Monday on a Levee walk during Inspections, and I wanted to take some Advil and try to rest it up some. … (Much better taken with food in ya, especially since I hate taking any meds much less on an empty stomach.) I’ve had a clicking in my left hip for a few months now, (more a nuisance presently) but pretty sure it’s the hip joint. Been hoping to postpone getting it checked until after Winter.

So I ended up doing some Pickles, Olives, Cottage Cheese, Pickled Sausage, Cheese, Fried Eggs, Bacon and just by chance, Hamburger. :slight_smile: … Plan to Fast now till Friday or Saturday.

(Brandy) #5220

Happy National Cheeseburger Day! 1/2 pound bacon stuffed beef with sharp cheddar, grilled jalapeños, sautéed mushrooms and homegrown tomatoes, all in a lettuce wrap that didn’t hold it together for two whole minutes! Yum!

(Susan) #5221

I had a hamburg patty, with cheese melted on it and 2 hard boiled eggs for lunch. No pics as no phone.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5222

Black & Bleu with Bacon

Happy Meal Keto Style

Blackened Cajun Bleu Cheese Burger with Bacon, Tomato, Cowboy Candy, my latest Sauerkraut and Homemade Garlic Dill Chips :man_cook:t3:

My game is coming back! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Brandy) #5223

YES!!!

(Ernest) #5224

I googled all the national food days… love a duck, there is one almost every day :joy:

I will celebrate coffee days, both national and international (I used to live in the US, so I will celebrate your national with you :joy:)
@ClareBear october 4th is vodka and taco day, this one has your name written all over :slight_smile: ps: I hope you’ll feel better soon :slight_smile:

Looks wonderful and good for you for listening to your body!

I went to my ALDI and got the last loaf of their sought after low carb bread (because someone had moved it in with another type of bread), for $2.99 :smiley:. Dirty ketoers rejoice! They told me 9 people had asked about it today at my store alone. I also made some homemade raspberry SF jelly with allulose.