What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

It worked!!! Great job! I was worried it was hard to follow but you figured it out! :slight_smile:
:sunglasses: :clap:t3:

Don’t forget!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5191

Thank you @CrackerJax :kissing_heart: another day in bed for me!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5192

It’s the strangest thing!! It’s like my body is fighting it but nothing wants to come of it! I’ve had aches and pains and fever for a good few days now I just want it to either come out or go away! :joy::joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5193

Oh no! Doesn’t sound promising! It wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t have a toddler to look after! :joy::joy:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5194

Rest up and feel better soon! Treat yourself to some Netflix and lots of tea! :coffee:

(Ellen) #5195

Hope you feel better soon @ClareBear

(Susan) #5196

My hubby made burgers on the barbecue on Sunday night and I stuck two in aluminum foil in the freezer and I am going to have them for lunch =) to join you.

Think I will be Fasting today, so someone will have to eat an extra Burger for me today. :grin: :hamburger:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5198

Yes! Its the way forward! I’m on Stranger Things today! I finished Orange is the New Black yesterday…shed a little tear…I can’t believe it’s over! :joy::sob::sob:

(Keto butts drive me nuts) #5199

BLT Chaffle

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5200

Thank you! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

(Jody) #5201

OMAD - 12 x Eggs (butter, eggs, salt), Ground beef**

** I did season the GB with Italian Seasoning and Fennel for the homemade Italian Sausage taste :wink:

(Jeremy Storie) #5202

1/2# burger with pepper jack cheese, spicy deli pickles, and homemade garlic mayo on a chaffel bun :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5203

Breakfast To Go

5am Getting ready fo a commute to San Francisco for a dental appointment. Bulletproof Espresso for the start and Sausage, Eggs and 5yo aged Gouda to go.

I made the commute fine but have very high BP now, in the chair waiting on the dentist. :cowboy_hat_face:

The last time I went to the dentist I took 3mg of klonopin first. When my son dropped me off at the front door I could barely walk straight. I was afraid they would think I was drunk!

Good luck with your appt!

Happy cheeseburger day :slight_smile:
I had mine “deconstructed,” my husband had his keto rolls :slight_smile:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5206

Woohoo! I finally ate something I enjoyed for the first time in days :joy: poached eggs, bacon, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms!

(Steve) #5207

Braised Prime Rib Bones
Last nights dinner was delicious fall off the bone tender!
Cheese Burgers coming for national burger day

(Jody) #5208

Feeling better?