What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Wasn’t really feeling dinner last night, but since my Son did some other stuff on his own, I made the Wife a Steak we had taken out and needed cooking. I ended up taking just less than half of it but then only ate about 2/3 of that. Pups got some, but just wasn’t feeling like eating so didn’t even do sides.

(Jody) #5170

Monday OMAD:

6 x Eggs**, 1 x Kiolbassa, 1 piece of Regular Link sausage (rest went to my wife), and Ground Beef (ate about 1/2 and that is a bigger container then previous pics).

** NO Cheese (as I am off cheese for now), just butter and salt.

(Steve) #5171

I broke my 65 hour EF
Steamed eggs with a sodium citrate cheddar sauce
&
A bowl of bone broth and butter

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5172

I’ve been off the radar as I’ve not been well the past few days - typical keto style cough/cold where the symptoms just linger for days but don’t amount to much :joy: the fever and aches and pains can bugger off already its been three days now! I’ve not eaten much the past few days…I attempted two meals today and both ended up in Tupperware to eat later. I fancied this and ate most of it!! Mince with loads of cheese and tomatoes puree!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5173

Feel The Burn!

Mexican Chorizo, Four Eggs, Tomatoes, Ghost Pepper Jack and Cotija Cheeses, Lots of Green Habanero Sauce :cowboy_hat_face:

(Brandy) #5174

@DiMo - here you go!
https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/3-ingredient-chewy-caramels/93025

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5175

Hope you feel better soon! And gosh, I didn’t know this was a thing - I thought I was getting a cold last week, but it, well, didn’t quite bother happening ‘properly’! Felt ropey for a couple of days and had a sore throat and bunged up nose, that’s all. I used to be ill for weeks at a time!

Also, I hadn’t had a cold for ages, thinking about it, and this ‘cold’ didn’t turn into one.

#yayketo

('Jackie P') #5176

Don’t beat yourself up, you have done amazingly well! :hugs:

('Jackie P') #5177

Worked a 10 hour day shift! I won’t bored you with details but I went 1/2 hour out of my way home as a poor man had left his glasses! Grrrrr! Yes I am a nice person even if I feel murderous sometimes!
What does a girl do when she gets home late?
Egg and bacon of course :hugs::hugs::hugs:

('Jackie P') #5178

I do wish you well @ClareBear x :slightly_smiling_face:

(Liz) #5179

Feel better soon :+1::sneezing_face:

(Jody) #5180

awe, hope you get better.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have been battling the same for about 1 month. I think I am finally on the rebound. I had congestion for a couple of days, but I have had a NAGGING cough for a month.

(Liz) #5181

Having a few days of eating more and then starting the September fast, aim is to get over 36hrs but will break if needed. I still have around 60lb, ideally, to lose and was not generally eating enough…so thanks to all who repeat this mantra as it has seem me drop again!
Mainly sloppy carnivore at the mo, so plenty of cheese in the omelette below as well as some good fatty chopped ham and pork, oh and plenty of butter! Not pretty but :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5182

Espresso Chipotle Lamburger and Cauliflower Sauté

My own Espresso Chipotle Rub, Cauliflower with Butter, Turmeric, Garlic, Black Pepper, a touch of Lemon Juice and Sweet Spice Garam Masala. :man_cook:t3:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #5183

I hope that you feel better soon, Clare!!

(Jenn) #5184

Keto Sausage gravy chaffle (“gravy” is just breakfast sausage, cream cheese, heavy cream and black pepper)

Someone decided to cook up a nice feast tonight… Salad, Pepperoni, Olives, Hard Salami, Cheese, Broccoli (Still steaming), Greek Yogurt, Lindt’s Dark Chocolate, Almond Milk, Loin Steak, Salmon and Mushrooms. … And here I was thinking of not eating tonight. :roll_eyes: :yum:

Karen,
Here’s a PDF tutorial for adding type with step-by-step instructions if you still need it.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #5187

Feel better @ClareBear :heart:

(Karen) #5188

Dinner. Mealime creation
Chicken with sesame seed oil and chili garlic sauce. Side dish: Napa cabbage, grated carrots, sugar snap peas and more of the sauce with onions. My dearest had rice to boot.
Here it goes with editing and text box using your good advice