What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #5149

Roasted a pre-braised lamb shank. Reduced some stock. Cauliflower puree. And even in keto world, lamb needs a little mint sauce! :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5150

BPEspresso Day 3

I was tired last night at 10:30 and went to bed. Woke up at 1:30 and I’ve been awake since. Gnawing hunger all night and this morning. I hoped this would kill it but the satiety only lasted about an hour. I’m burnt from lack of sleep. If I don’t perk up I may eat today instead of tomorrow. I’m down over 6 lbs. since Saturday morning. I lost 4 1/2 in the last 24 hours. :pensive:

Was out at some Pumping Stations all morning, performing Inspections with the Corp. Decided to stop on my way back to the office and pick something up since I was starting to get a slight headache, and thought it might help. - But with not many choices, stopped at Whole Foods in College Park. WNI (Was not impressed) It looked better than it tasted really, with most being somewhat on the dryer side. … 2 slices Meat Loaf, 2 Slices of Brisket (Roast), some type of Pulled Pork (that wasn’t really pulled) and Grilled Catfish… that actually turned out to be Grilled Chicken. :flushed: But it was the best of all of it. :crazy_face:

IMG_1512

So when I got back to my Office, I had to pull out some good Keto Flavored foods to make it up to my taste-buds for having to deal with that on my ride back. … Pickles, Olives, Pepperoni, Cheddar Cheese, Pecans and some Chocolate. - Would have rather eaten 3 plates like this, over the meats I purchased.

IMG_1513

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5152

Frankenfluff!

One sachet sugar-free strawberry jelly crystals made up with half the prescribed amount of boiling water, two small jars homemade natural yoghurt, one tub of cream cheese, whizzed with an electric whisk until massive and frothy, then chilled.

It made six greedy portions (or would have stretched to eight if I’d used my standard-sized ramekins rather than the huge ones).

(Brandy) #5153

Macadamia nut milk latte with beef gelatin and butter, all whipped up and a turkey, sharp cheddar and fried egg breakfast sandwich on chaffles. I’ve been slowly trying over time to move my eating window to earlier in the day, as a matter of routine because I’m want to eat all night. This morning I realized that my hunger signals have begun to shift in the right direction. Where before I had to force the window open and closed, I actually want to eat around 10 or 11 and feel perfectly fine finishing by 4 or 5 pm. Practice makes perfect I guess!

(Brandy) #5154

A witty description. Consider the term stolen.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5155

It’s yours to take, Brandy! :+1:

That oozy egg in your chaffle looks incredible, btw!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5156

Broke the BPE Fast

Lamb with Oregano and Garlic, Hot Italian Sausage, 4 Eggs with Tomatoes and Ghost Pepper Jack

Feeling bad didn’t lift, I decided to listen to my body which was saying Eat damn it!. I think I overestimated my hunger and went for “greedy portions”. I knew I should stop about 12 bites before the end, I felt pretty good. But after listening to my body tell me to eat I didn’t listen when it said STOP! I do feel better but I should have ate less.

:cowboy_hat_face:

Broke my fast this morning with a homemade Keto granola bar that a very nice young lady at work made for me. Came home and whipped up a chaffle that was actually very tasty on its own, spiced with lots of cumin and chili pepper flakes. Topped with a smashed avocado.

(Liz) #5158

Hope sleep kicks in for you soon :+1:

(Brandy) #5159

Lunch today: Singapore mei fun with shiratake noodles.

(Brandy) #5160

I developed these 3 ingredient caramels with Allulose a few months ago and finally got around to recording my process today, so I can share the recipe with family and friends. When I get it done I’ll post it in the forums too. Be warned however, they are delicious and fatty and might just kick off sweets cravings in people. They’ll also ruin your dinner. For example, guess who isn’t going to be able to eat tonight? Best to make these once a year or less.

(Diane) #5161

Ok. I’m counting on you to come through!

I’m pretty sure you’re correct. My blood glucose spiked upon zooming in on the gooey-ness of that one there in the front. OMG looks so good. :blush:

I was craving the lovely broth I get from a low-and-slow, oven pot roast. So I made a pot roast.

Quick seared ribeye with sides of fat trimmings for supper.
Duck fat instead of butter on carnivore waffles for dessert… :yum:

Had to work quickly as kids’ soccer practice ran late tonight. No pics but it was really good.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5165

Cauliflower Italian Sausage Bake with Blue Cheese

Cauliflower, Hot Italian Sausage, Homemade Tomato Sauce, Romano and Blue Cheese

(Karen) #5166

Dinner. Mealime Creation. Lunch was a BAS. But tonight was tilapia, roasted green beans, roasted tomatoes with Greek olives, feta, and Italian seasonings, shallots and parsley

(Karen) #5167

That looks delicious. I wish I could figure out how to put words in my photos like yours. I’m not sure that’s a function on my iPhone

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5168

Take a picture, go to photos and open it. When it opens hit edit, touch the circle with three dots at the top, the pen icon on the pop up menu activates mark up. You can change colors and pen tips. If you have a tablet pencil it’s a lot neater, they only cost a couple of bucks.