What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4807

Sausage Patties and Sunny Side Ups

Hot Italian and Breakfast Sausage Patties and Sunny Side up Eggs w/ Louisiana Hot Sauce

:cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #4808

Finished the meatloaf, finished the pepperonata, finished the eggs! I’m away for the weekend, need to do a bit of freezer raiding!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #4809

That’s so colourful! Enjoy your weekend away!

(Tyler) #4810

I had a similar date recently. She looked st me like I had 2 heads when I ordered a steak with butter and 2 smoked sausages.

Haha! If they only knew what they were missing!

(Susan) #4812

Maybe you two should date!! Muahhahaha.

Oh Susan, you are so sweet and maternal… always trying to take care of everyone! LOL

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #4814

Friday feast! Cauliflower with sour cream, homegrown runner beans, homegrown crook-necked squash, sausages and cheesy krautslaw.

SO FULL…

(Susan) #4815

Hehe… I just couldn’t resist since well you are both Keto, both lovely people, both single, both attractive… just an idea is all!!

Thanks, Susan. :blush:

(Tyler) #4817

There’s a business opportunity for you Susan. Keto dating site lol

(Susan) #4818

hehehehe.

Rebecca - do you cook the cauliflower and then add sour cream and warm it through or do you use it more like a condiment? I’ve never thought about the combination but it looks/sounds really good.

(Susan) #4820

I cook cauliflower/bok choy and celery, sometimes cabbage too altogether in EVOO or butter and then I add Avocado Mayo to it, before eating and that is delicious as well =).

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #4821

It was a last-minute ‘oh I’ve got some sour cream left over’ moment! I cooked the cauliflower, drained it, seasoned it and added a load of butter - then remembered the sour cream! Stirred that in too, then heated the whole lot up again, stirring until it was bubbly and slightly reduced. It was really nice!

Here is the recipe. The microwave lemon curd is genius, so easy.

(traci simpson) #4823

Bacon, cheese, onion frittata.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #4824

Birthday dinner with my little sidekick :partying_face:

(Diane) #4825

Ummm… recipe please?

(Diane) #4826

Pre-movie dinner: At “In n Out”: 2 flying Dutchman’s, mustard fried, adding grilled onions (which took them three tries to get right, sigh…).

You’ll notice NO spread (a thousand island wanna be made with sunflower oil) and NO animal fries (which are a particular weakness of mine).