What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Ashley) #4425

Oh he got some of his own lol! He’s spoiled! He eats Keto all day with me :slight_smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4426

Cheeseburger and Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Mash

Steven had some of the new batch of Sauerkraut with Juniper Berries, Caraway and Coriander Seeds with his plate before going home to his Mom

:cowboy_hat_face:

Wasn’t sure if I was going to eat tonight, but the wife was wanting to try a recipe she found not long ago. So told her to go ahead and I would partake… Was pretty good indeed. She actually tweaked it some, but I’ll post the recipe she worked from in case anyone might be interested. … Pickles, Olives and some Cheese on the side. 'Creamy Garlic Butter Chicken with Spinach and Bacon The lighting made hers look a bit lighter in color, but the rest was the same. (Actually three large thighs underneath.)

(Wendy) #4428

Any left overs?

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #4429

Come on, what could be a better breakfast, that Sous Vide’d Tri Tip steak, and eggs drowned in butter :wink:

Oh, the plate might look a little messy, as it was the serving plate for last night’s dinner… So lots of drippings… Which is not a bad thing :slightly_smiling_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #4430

Nope! :rofl: I’ve added white cabbage and mozzarella to my shopping list though so I can make it again later this week!

('Jackie P') #4431

I just had my first taste of the sauerkraut I made on Saturday!

Honestly, you would have thought I was dipping my spoon in a bedpan the way I was carrying on! But you know what? I really loved it!
It’s been 104 hours, and a mini heatwave @David_Stilley @KetoSnaps, would you put it in the fridge now? Is it best left in this container (it’s a bit big tbh, but doable)?

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #4432

Ooooh, congratulations!

I strained my latest batch of fermented cucumbers this morning and couldn’t resist having a nibble - I love that sour tang!

I always strain my sauerkraut, pressing out the liquid, and I store it in an airtight lock-n-lock container in the fridge.

I always keep the liquid to use for next time - I store it in a tub in the fridge unless I’m using it to start off another batch immediately. I still add a bit of salt to my next batch of raw cabbage and massage it etc, but the ready-to-roll ferment gets it going really quickly!

I chuck a load of sauerkraut into every salad, or augment coleslaw with it, or just eat it ‘neat’. Sometimes I’ll put it in an omelette with some cream cheese, but I (and its many microgoodies) prefer it cold and raw.

:+1:

('Jackie P') #4433

Thank you for that. There doesnt seem to be a lot of liquid which is why I wondered if it was ready, but there may be more than I thought!
I know a lot of people say it doesn’t matter but I always feel better with a probiotic somehow!:blush:
I was going to try the next one with ginger. Do you grate it or finely slice it?

Currently on holiday in the west coast of Scotland & dont have good intersneky atm.
So late uploading pix but this was sunday dinner.
60 day aged tomahawk steak, chanterelles in a cream sauce, white & green asparagus and some baby toms topped off with Cairn o’ Mor Strawberry wine and the perfect view

Satay chicken (used thighs) with peanut sauce for monday
(Topped with some cashews and spring onion, over konjac noodles)

('Jackie P') #4436

Wow that looks amazing! What a lovely place Scotland is. And you have some good weather at the moment. :blush:

(Jody) #4437

Tuesday Dinner was 1 lb Ground Beef w/ butter and Parmesan Cheese (changed it up)

('Jackie P') #4438

Finished off last nights ribs! Truly delicious!

(Diane) #4439

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Steve) #4440

Meatloaf Chaffle Sandwich

(Jody) #4441

Wednesday Lunch was 1 lb Ground Beef w/ butter and Parmesan Cheese
(See all that butter / fat on the left :slight_smile: )

My first Chaffle. Used in a yummy mayo BLT sandwich. Thanks @Jamboribs for the Chaffle inspiration!

Brought a couple things for lunch today…Tea, Smoked Vienna’s, Cheddar and Colby Cheese, Pepperoni, Ham and Roast Beef.

IMG_1298

(Steve) #4444

Breakfast was Eggs Benedict Chaffles