What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Diane) #4405

Desk lunch: Cafe Rio sides- steak, grilled chicken, with queso and guacamole for dipping.

Edit: next time I would probably not get the guacamole, it wasn’t that good. The steak was tastier than the chicken- which was really dry.

Re-edit: Next time, I will just get the steak and queso. That makes it a pretty inexpensive meal. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Black angus burgers over mixed greens, parm, black olives - topped with some sour cream and dill.

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #4407

I made some broccoli last night, sauteed in butter with garlic powder and rosemary. My kids thought it was a hit!

Had a Headache for most the day, so did a OMAD when I got home… Salad, 2 Hamburgers with Cheese and Mustard, Olives and Pickles.

(Wendy) #4409

I had a pot roast sandwich sandwich sans the bun for dinner, and some left over sour cream and chive bisquit and a piece of bacon. Oh yeah and icecream for lunch. (Oops😳 not so Keto)

(Karen) #4410

Puts me in mind of a hostess cupcake

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4411

Brats and Broccoli Cheese Bake

Broccoli, Cream Cheese, 5 yo Gouda and Garlic

This was Steven’s plate, he got some Golden Sauerkraut too.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4412

It’s amazing what three of these tasty little buggers can do to brighten ones morning!
:joy::see_no_evil: happy Tuesday everyone!

(Allie) #4413

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4414

Upping my calorie game this week so everything is getting smothered in cheese :joy::joy::joy:

(Jody) #4415

(Been slacking w/ pics … but rest assured, I’ve been eating right!)

Friday Dinner - beef w/ cream cheese and pork skins
Saturday OMAD - 16oz Prime Rib from Texas Roadhouse (I DID eat peanuts this time … oops)
Sunday Lunch - 6 x whopper patties** (plain w/ salt (no cheese))
Sunday Dinner - Air Fried Rib Eye (probably in the 20oz range)
Monday dinner:

1lb Ground beef w/ cheese, salt and butter

** I love whopper patties and they only cost [at MY locations] $1.10 (TAX INCLUDED) a patty!!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #4416

Forgot to post a pic of last night’s keto lasagne. For the record, it was yummy!

Brought a lunch with me today… 2 Hamburgers with Cheese’s on top, (Yellow American with Colby chunks melted on top) Olives, Pickles, Ham, Roast beef, Pepperoni and Hard Salami.

IMG_1285

(Will knit for bacon. ) #4418

Popped a small brisket roast (about 3 lbs) into the instant pot. Added a tbsp of Penzey’s salsa and Pico blend and a drained can of fire-roasted tomatoes. Poured in enough beef broth to cover and cooked it for 90 minutes (roast was still mostly frozen when I started). Shredded the meat when it was done and topped my bowl with shredded cheddar and sour cream.

I love my Instant Pot.

It’s delicious.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4419

Tomato Feta Dill Weed Scramble and Sausage

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4420

Dinner tonight was rump steak and a blob of mayo, with buttery cabbage greens!

('Jackie P') #4421

s[20190827_141146|281x500]

(upload://fqjJlE0SIIJRcMX5A1Mz6QUye10.jpeg)
I worked my first Bank Shift in the Eye Clinic! I was meant to do a half day but they were short staffed and I was enjoying myself so I stayed until 17.00! Had some eggs chopped into a tomato mayo. They want me back :blush:
Came back and threw some pork ribs in my Instant Pot! Made a lazy marinade/ cooking sauce with sugar free ketchup, worcester sauce, Frank’s extra hot sauce, sukrin gold. Crisped them up in the oven. Reduced the cooking liquor to a few tbsp and added a knob of butter :yum: Just fell off the bones!

(Ashley) #4422

Keeping it simple today!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #4423

Roasted turkey with cheese sauce and mushrooms cooked in salty bacon drippings.

(Doug) #4424

I think your friend there was saying, “Send some of that simple over my way…”