What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #4284

Haha, and counting!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4285

Sausage and Eggs

I bought some 11 year old cheddar to try, it was moldy but I trimmed it off so I could try some before returning it. The sharpest cheddar I have ever tasted for sure.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #4286

But the question is, was it good ? If so, why return it ? All cheese is moldy before they trim that off, package it, and sell it…

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #4287

So we marinaded this 3lb Chuck roast for about 8 hrs in Worcestershire sauce, then SV’d it for 36hrs at 138 F.

Came out really good :slightly_smiling_face: I have a couple different marinades I’d like to try, but honestly, if I were to adjust the time and temp, I’m not even sure how I would change that to make it any better ?

Also, I definitely prefer Tri Tip Roast, and that’s close to the same price. But this is really good too. I have 1 more Chuck roast in the freezer + 2 Tri Tips.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4288

Cheese was good but trimming an ounce and a half off a 5 ounce block is too much. Too expensive for that much lost to mold. And all Cheese isn’t moldy, especially when the wheels are wax sealed. It was close to expiration date and mold grew after being broken down from the block.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #4289

Oh okay. Agreed.

I meant, all cheese is moldy when it is produced. Of course they trim it before packaging.

(Susan) #4290

I hope that you really enjoy the new floor and challenges it brings as well =).

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4291

Lamb and Eggs

Scrambled a couple of Eggs with Tomatoes, Oregano and a tiny Zucchini to suck up the fat and added a bit of Parmesan Cheese

:cowboy_hat_face:

Well, I actually ate something earlier at work, but after sending the picture to my desktop, I forgot to post it on here… :neutral_face: - I was actually quite busy today, so since I can’t get to the image now, I played around and sketched up an image while the Wife was cooking up some 1/4 lb. Hotdogs. … But someone did steal the Colby Cheese from the plate though. :smile:

Two Hamburgers with Swiss and Cheddar, Celery, Pickled Sausage, Hard Salami, Olives, Pickles and a bottle of Almond Milk. There was Colby Cheese too, but dinner came before I could add it. :smile:

Well done!

(Ellen) #4294

Congrats Jacqueline, meal looks lovely.

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #4295

Last nights “pizza” (meat, sauce, cheese)

Tonights meal… Last minute 1/4 lb.ders with Cheese, Pickles, Olives, Pepperoni and Cheese.

(Heather Meyer) #4297

Tonights meal…not photographed. To be honest…i was too horrified by the mould i discovered halfway down in my packaged of grated mozza cheese… just thinking i ate cheese from that same bag yesterday just gave me the heeby geebys… hope i dont die!:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

(Karen) #4298

The taste is fairly neutral. I do have some ham on it which is quite salty and I haven’t tasted one all by itself. I’m wondering if it would toast.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4299

Good morning everyone!
A couple of these to get me going this morning! I love Sainsbury’s double cream! :heart_eyes:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #4300

Wow! That’s fabulous - and looks delicious!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4301

Love this! :heart:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #4302

Good morning!

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #4303

That looks good, but just curious, you don’t make / eat any kind of keto bread ? We made the pork rind crust for our last pizza and it was pretty good. Not sure if I liked it more or less that our regular keto bread with almond flour. And now, all the bread we are making we replace some of the almond flour with oat fiber…
So we need to try this with our pizza too.

BTW, it’s funny, I used to work in a pizza restaurant, and I ate enough pizza to sink a barge ! By the time I started my first back to health flip, I was so sick of pizza (plus it was not on my list of foods to eat) That I had not eaten pizza 5 times in the last 10 years. But I think we have had pizza 4 times in the 3 months since I started keto :slightly_smiling_face: And it’s different enough now, that it’s good again :slightly_smiling_face: