What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Diane) #3623

I know those can be extremely painful, I hope she’s being taken good care of.

Thats probably because im actully Canadian … Oh wait…that dosent work either does it ? :smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3625

Crashing into a wall of Boredom with Available Food Choices

Kielbasa and Jalapeño spiked mustard. It’s starting to really get to me, and absolutely horrid heartburn this afternoon which is very unusual for me.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Brandy) #3626

@David_Stilley- I eat that exact same meal on occasion, for the exact same reason. Even the most enthusiastic cooks suffer kitchen burn out once in a while. Can’t think what to cook. But you’re also dealing with mouth pain aren’t you? Sheesh.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3627

@Wahinewanders Not pain anymore, I can’t use dentures until end of next week if I am lucky and it doesn’t go on longer. I got implants and need lab alterations to finish the process. I have been eating eggs and hamburger patties mostly for the last couple of weeks. I don’t know how @Jody22 manages it!
:cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #3628

Why does he do it?

I hope that you will be able to eat more of a variety soon. I am sure it is so boring and frustrating =(. Especially on top of all the stress about the moving on top of it all. Giant Hugs.

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Hope she gets by this soon.

Had a big dinner tonight… Dungeness Crab, thick piece of London Broil, Salmon, Cherry Tomatoes, Pickles, Olives and some Caul-Egg Salad. … 2 Squares of Lindt’s Dark Chocolate and Coconut Bai.

(Karen) #3631

My goodness how lovely you look! Very styling birthday girl! Have a great birthday gathering.

(Karen) #3632

Sorry to hear of your troubles. How hard for your mom to keep struggling. I’m hoping she’ll get out of the hospital soon.

(Karen) #3633

Where on earth did you find such lovely keto tortillas? They look tasty!

Sorry about your mum. :frowning:
I hope she gets well soon!

(Karen) #3635

Dinner-pork
Mealime creation
A bit carbier with the blackberry balsamic vinegar sauce. The salad was very nice though with baby arugula, lemon zest lemon juice, oil, salt pepper, and garnished with pinon nuts and Parmesan.

(Heather Meyer) #3636

BREAKFAST!!! Not going hungry today…

Succulant Surfside Argentinean Shrimp with a dish of delicious garlic butter. Though somehow i doubt my 25 shrimp will need 1/4 cup of butter measured than melted but why not?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3637

@PortHardy You should be eating with a spoon! :smile:

(Diane) #3638

Dinner:

Stuffed peppers: filled with eggs, feta and pesto. Super yummy. And the house now smells like basil.

:yum:

(Jane) #3639

OMG. That looks DELICIOUS!!! Boring keto my ass

(Mame) #3640

this is a brilliant idea… I may implement this tomorrow as I need to pop by the farmers market. I may use sausage as well… mind is sparking.

@ClareBear im sorry your mom is back in the hospital :frowning: sending some hospital strength your way :slight_smile:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #3642

These look beautiful and sound delicious, Diane!