What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Doug) #2795

1 lb or ~450 g beef liver, Anaheim and Poblano peppers. Nutrient-dense, easy and fast to make, damn good.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2796

Couple of cheese burgers for breakfast :muscle:

('Jackie P') #2797

@Momof5, I think you would like to wear that cauliflower!:grin: It kinda sparkles :heartpulse:

(Ashley) #2798

Crazy your eating breakfast and I’m just getting to bed lol! Goodnight world!

('Jackie P') #2799

Haha I am in bed after my last night shift until Thurs! Bliss! We are having a heatwave and I am going to have a pj evening with the second series of Killing Eve and my fan! Chillin’!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2800

Hah! :rofl: sweet dreams!!!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2801

Sweet dreams to you too @CrackerJax :kissing_heart: omg I love Killing Eve!! :dagger:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2802

:joy::joy::joy:

Went ahead and ate something to see if it helped with feeling a little rough. … threw together some meats, Ham, Pepperoni, Hard Salami, Swiss Cheese and some Cherry Tomatoes. Then the Wife made a Big Mac Salad? Said she came across the recipe and thought I might like it. Was pretty good. :slight_smile: … Will post the link below if anyone is interested in trying it. Also had some Almond Milk.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2804

Lunch today was scrambled eggs, avocado and corned beef. I’m about to make a coffee and have that with cream :blush:

(Candy Lind) #2805

LOVE THIS. :heart_eyes: I can make up the dressing for us ahead of time, and we can order a hamburger patty to go with our salad bar, and we’ll be all set for something a little different than our regular truck stop selections! THANK YOU #boringketo

(Jody) #2806

Monday OMAD - 1/2 a beef tongue and 2 smoked sausages.

We just replaced our instapot with a Ninja Foodi so I pressure cooked the tongue and it was AMAZING! We decided to get the Foodi because we wanted an air fryer but didn’t really want another device on the counter. This unit does all the instapot things PLUS it’s an air fryer, steamer, and dehydrator.

(Candy Lind) #2807

I have GOT to get a beef tongue and try it. My hubby might even eat it because it’s “a slab of meat.” :crazy_face:

I have a friend who got one and is over the moon! I may have to ask for one for Christmas.

(Jody) #2809

It taste like brisket. If I had taken the time to put it on the grill to get some char and a little smoke, it would be hard to tell from brisket. Another plus is that the fat/protein ratio is about 71%/29% making it a great keto / carnivore food.

If you haven’t cooked it before, you need to remove the “skin” layer (with all the taste buds) once it is cooked.

So far, I am impressed with the Foodi, I have to try something air fried now. lol

(Candy Lind) #2810

Did you use a recipe or just toss in a bunch of stuff? Post link or list the stuff please? Including sauce! I want to start doing some stuff like this when all hubby wants is rotisserie chicken. :smiling_imp:

(Candy Lind) #2811

@Jennc714, re: Egg Thins/wraps - kind of sad about the canola oil, but I guess it wouldn’t be too bad once in a while (We really try to stay away from all the grain based oils). I’m going to look for them if we park near a Costco. I asked, and my “home store” doesn’t carry them. Where do you live?

ERMEHGERD, that’s lovely! The tomahawk’s not bad, either! Where did you say you live? I might come by and take a lesson in mushroom harvesting.

Unfortunately, I could see myself easily doing this much or more. :pig: We have about 5 pounds of (ts) bacon on the truck. I want to make it last, so I won’t try it … today. :smiling_imp:

(Doug) #2813

Looks really good, Clare. :slightly_smiling_face: And… Sexy nail polish again!! :sunglasses:

Right on, Jody - I gotta try tongue. That piece reminds me of South America. :smile:

(Ashley) #2814

I want one of these so bad! My instant pot broke after I let someone borrow it so I’d love to have one, too pricey for me right now but one day!

(Jody) #2815

We got ours from Costco for $149.

(Ashley) #2816

I used Ketoconnects recipe, and for the aminos I used braggs aminos. Is a soy sauce replacement. I was using a lot of rotisserie chicken stuff too, this has a lot of flavor so a really nice change! Good enough I’m making it again today! https://www.ketoconnect.net/keto-egg-roll-bowl/