What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Ashley) #2817

Still a bit much for me atm! I wish we had a Costco nearby, closest one is 45 minutes away!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2818

Tonight’s dinner was brought to you by ‘it’s too bloody warm to cook’ and ‘I just can’t be arsed!’ :joy::joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2819

Thank you @OldDoug :hugs:

(Susan) #2820

Hehe =) Our next concert is in October, I am hoping that I will look slimmer compared to April and that the people at our table will notice. I will have to ask one of our girls to take a picture of us before we leave the house.

That picture was taken by the ladies sitting at our table. They asked us to take a group photo of the 4 of them, and then I asked them if they would take pictures of us, and email them to me (I am nervy, yes, we were all chatting amicably prior to this and getting on well, and everyone was drinking, well my hubby not as he was driving, but I asked and they said yes) so that is how I got one pic of just me and one with my hubby and me. Interestingly enough; I took out my little bottle of glitter, and all 4 of the ladies put some on too! haha, it was a fun night, and two of the four of those ladies (a mother and daughter that are like 50 and 75) also purchased the next set of 4 concerts at the same table as us.

(Diane) #2821

That’s awesome!

('Jackie P') #2822

Felt like something really savoury after my night shifts. So I made a corned beef hash!

Onion, half a tin of corned beef, seasoned with beef stock cube, worcester sauce and chilli, a few knobs of cheddar melted through and an egg! A little sugar free ketchup! Who the heck needs tatas :slight_smile:
Was it dirty? It sure tasted dirty😜

(Tyler) #2823

Looks great Dave, what brand of pickled sausage do you eat? I’ve never tried it but it could be a very convenient quick meal for me when I travel.

('Jackie P') #2824

I thought I would give making my own pork scratchings a go!

The writing weirded me out a bit!
Used Tom Kerridge’s recipe, cut them up and soaked in a little vinegar and salt.
Cooked for about an hour.
Mmmm, they are nice, but liable to break a tooth.
Think I will go back to the range!:thinking:

(Allie) #2825

Rump steak and eggs to break my meal-less Monday.

(Candy Lind) #2826

Don’t worry, it’s vegetable ink but shouldn’t add much carbage. :wink:

('Jackie P') #2827

:grinning::rofl:

(Candy Lind) #2828

What do you do when you’re worried you might eat your left forearm in the last hundred miles before your OMAD? You break out some bacon. Only 3 slices for each of us, just in case they have something good. :blush:

(Tyler) #2829

Sausage balls with an egg and sliced avocado

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2830

Ohhhhhhh @Digital_Dave, I love you. Big Mac Salad is in my future!!! Before Keto, I literally perfected Big Mac sauce (which contains a bit of sugar), and I mean it really tasted like it. Some people say “tastes like Big Mac sauce” and it doesn’t, but mine was legit.

Thanks so much for sharing this, and thanks to Virginia for inspiration, too! Gotta love the #WhatDidYouKetoToday thread! :black_heart::black_heart::metal::metal:

(Ashley) #2831

I should note it can be quite salty, so you may want to cut down the aminos slightly! I like it how it is, but some people have complained about it!

I will have to pick some up, so I can show the brand. Presently out, but should be picking some up here soon. … They are pretty good. :slight_smile:

@x-Dena-x … It wasn’t bad at all. Can’t say it tasted just like a Big Mac, since I haven’t had one in many years, but I do believe it favored it though. But again, it wasn’t bad. Will be having it again. :slight_smile:

Actually ate something today at work before heading out. Wife threw in some Dungeness, but I thought two maybe, but it was more like 5! :smile: Took a while, but they were good. Also had some sides… Swiss Cheese, Hard Salami, Ham, Pepperoni, Cherry Tomatoes and some Strawberries.

Also took in some more stuff from the Garden. Seems I’m taking stuff in a couple times a week…

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2833

Scrambled Eggs with Salsa Verde

Homemade Salsa Verde (Mexican not Italian) with Pepper Jack and topped with Cotija Cheese

Had to stop for a small breakfast mid project because Steven wanted Second Breakfast after I gave him food earlier. I decided to join him for his Second Breakfast. I have two projects going this morning, Salsa Verde and Chili Verde. I have only cooked Mexican a few times since going keto, and have been craving Chili Verde for some time now. I decided to make them at the same time as long as I was fire roasting vegetables outside this morning.

The Salsa is finished and delicious, the Chili Verde is still halfway started. I’ll be posting recipes later today with full photo documentation for those interested.
:man_cook:t4: (Mexican Chef!)

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Mame) #2834

I had a few spoonfuls of the Rebel butter pecan up at the lake last weekend. Very buttery and nutty and not overly sweet like many LC products (for me). I have also enjoyed the chocolate and the coffee chip flavors.

that’s too bad, I find that the other low carb ice creams cut out too much fat – looking at you Halo

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Brandy) #2835

Looks yummy! I love making chili verde. And chili Colorado. And carnitas. And any other thing I can make with a huge hunk of meat! :smirk:

Also, I feel like I should submit photos of my recent project directly to you for approval, as you seem to be the forum’s voice of authority on all things fermented. I realize you can’t truly approve without the ability to taste but I assure you, deliciousness.

(Troy) #2836

May I suggest🙂

Uses protein powder and almond milk as a coating, if that’s your thing OR within your carnivore woe
If NOT, this still looks good!!
I don’t have an air fryer YET

Keto KFC