What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2775

Heck yeah! Me, too. I had to whip myself into better health so I can get back to giving you a hard time.

This happened to me last week. I left the hard half for my husband. :grin:

Still feeling a bit Blah, but hoping it changes with the weather here soon. Been extremely hot and humid and think jumping from Heat to AC off and on isn’t helping. … But last night, just wanted something cold, plus my stomach was a little sickly feeling. So the Wife made me a small bowl of stuff. - Strawberries, Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate and a little Ice Cream.

IMG_0872

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #2777

Fasting blood test this morning so a late breakfast of very buttery scrambled eggs sorted me out! Normally I skip lunch on weekdays but I had a bit of a headache so had a mug of chicken stock (from a cube) and felt much better!

Was on holiday last week and ate my fill of steak and cheese (the cheese waiter took me on as a personal project - oh boy he was determined to empty the whole cheese trolley onto my plate - three glorious nights running!), plus massive breakfasts (I couldn’t resist the black pudding!). I was amazed to have lost a pound when I got back, not that I was trying - but it’s great to eat like a queen without worrying about an expanding holiday waistline!

(Susan) #2778

Maybe because Virginia has also been feeling sick for a while, you both have some kind of flu bug? I hope you both feel better soon.

(Heather Meyer) #2779

boo :frowning: i know… cant find Rebel in BC either… only Halo Top and i dont think i can walk on that wild side.

(Heather Meyer) #2780

Feel better Friend! :slight_smile:

(Deborah ) #2781

Nice! What is the diameter? I’ve only ever seen the smaller, rectangular ones. I like the looks of this one. :slight_smile:

ETA: Oops, just saw that you posted the link. Thank you! That may be going in my shopping cart. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you @Momof5 & @PortHardy :slight_smile: I’ve been at work all day, though still feeling a bit rough for whatever reason? Not sure what it is really, could just be a head-cold? Not necessarily sick, just not feeling all that good overall. And though I was planning to Fast some this week, if I feel like this by the time I get home I might eat something to see if it helps some? :slight_smile: Thanks again.

(Ashley) #2783

egg roll in a “bowl” but a plate instead! Has about 10 net carbs and I had two servings each has 5g net carbs the rest of the day will be zero carb but totally worth it!

I finished my first ever fast today (20 hrs) and intentionally took something reasonable to work for lunch so I wouldn’t go out somewhere and over do it. Followed up a few hours later with an early dinner. Will probably have a yummy iced coffee and keto coconut bark as a snack to finish the day.

Scored a pile of Chanterelles on our forest walk…
Served with a garlic cream sauce over a big arse tomahawk.

That looks incredible, almost dreamy. :slight_smile: I don’t even think I own a container or cooking implement large enough to hold that thing!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2787

Broiler covered with aluminum foil or outdoor grill.

Pork Chops for us today too, yours look great as do all your foods. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2788

Blacked Bacon Wrapped Chops

With Cauliflower in Garlic Lemon Butter and a Bok Choy Sauté with Mushrooms, Ginger and Coconut Oil

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #2789

That cauliflower is so pretty! What did you put on it to make it purple? =).

Your pork chops look yummy, too!

I love the vibrant and varied colors of your plate of food. Very pretty. Does the purple cauliflower taste different to you than the regular?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2791

@Momof5 @TimeForMe Thanks, the cauliflower is from a head of purple and a head of orange (sometimes called cheddar). They are hybrid varieties that are available year round here, lots of local small organic farms in Santa Cruz. They were on sale for an extra $0.20 per pound over white so I got them. The taste is the same, some added nutrients though. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #2792

Okay, that is neat! I have never seen non-white cauliflower. I will have to watch for it now, to see if it shows up here too =).

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2793

A little weird fusion for dinner. It was my mom’s Birthday, so she wanted Chinese. I didnt want the carbs n sugar, so I opted to bring over my own Shirataki noodles, and made spaghetti, with a side of beef on a stick.

The angel hair shirataki were SO much better than the fettucine. Night and day texture. Was amazingly tasty.

(Diane) #2794

Thank you for confirming this opinion, I’ll buy accordingly.