What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2715

Eggs and bacon for breakfast :heart:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2716

@ClareBear, What’s with the fake toes? :joy::joy::grin: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Allie) #2717

This morning I had refried pork belly and eggs…

And just now I had bacon and eggs…

A theme? :joy::egg:

(Karen) #2718

Lunch with family. Pulled pork. Yes, potato salad… resistant starch. My Story and I’m sticking to it.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2719

We have the the same theme, Pig and Eggs.

Breakfast of Champions! :pig::egg::egg::egg:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2720

:joy::joy::joy: fake toes! Not as good as the real deal! :footprints:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2721

After eating breakfast later in the morning, it totally threw my eating off schedule…didn’t get hungry til 3pm so I snacked on chicken and bacon and knew that wouldn’t keep me going so I whipped up a 2 egg cheese and chorizo omelette so I could eat dinner with my daughter.
Been a pants day tbh…mum has been in bed best part of the week…trying to make sure mum is fed and ok as well as make the most of what’s left of the weekend with my daughter has been challenging. We had a good time today that’s the main thing :blush:

(Diane) #2722

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

#winning

(Susan) #2723

@David_Stilley

A little while ago, @ClareBear and @Jody22 were discussing non-food items in her food pictures. So she said she was going to leave a surprise item on her pictures from now on, (one day she put a little toy pony), and now this plush toy with the pink nails, and the other pic has something pink (might be the same toy moved at an angle, not sure). If you scroll back on this thread, you can see their posts =).

@ClareBear

I hope that your mom will be feeling better =). Do your mom and your daughter eat Keto as well?

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2724

In this pic is my daughter’s beloved Kitty…I’m sure she will make another appearance soon! In fact, she has two…one was a back-up in case we lost one but she found her so now she carries two around with her!

Mum should be keto…we have the same conversations over and over. She knows she should be changing her diet, she’s sick of being on so many drugs, but she’s not willing to make the changes in order to get off the drugs :frowning:

('Jackie P') #2725

:confused:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2726

Tell me about it! :joy:

(Susan) #2727

Awww =( well if she knows, maybe one day she will be willing to try =). My grand daughter is 3 and lives with all of us, (as her mom is my daughter and here too) and she loves all her toys, but has never chosen a favourite, or a favourite blanket, etc. I think that many children do. My son who is now 23 was obsessed with his Teletubbies, and he know finds it cute that Gabriella is playing with them.

I am making a Roast Turkey dinner for supper –

I will make an alt vegetable for me, and for them: gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing and vegetables.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2728

Lamb and Eggs

The last of the Leg of Lamb, Eggs, Feta Cheese, Tomato and Dill Weed :yum:

Off to the mountains again today with Steven to keep up the cabin duties. Have a great Sunday if it’s still ahead of you.

:cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #2729

The microwaved keto melt was a bit of a disaster and not at all enjoyable! I really enjoyed the baked one but it didn’t fill me up! I was starving by midnight. Then a chewy, inedible lump of tuna wasn’t much fun! :confused: I suppose I got to flex my fasting muscle. And I did have some vegetable soup :blush:
Tonight will be better

My favourite😋
Tonight I’m taking a simple salad with sardines and my homemade mayo.
And a few pork scratchings with cream cheese dip!
I have only 10 shifts to work before I leave😊
@clairebear, I wish your mum well.:slightly_smiling_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2730

I thought she was already and got you started on it too…what happened? :cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #2731

Cabin duties in the mountains sounds such fun☺

(Susan) #2732

@CrackerJax

What is your salad dressing recipe please? I keep just putting some avocado oil and olive oil for mine and that is boring, thanks =).

(Heather Meyer) #2733

Breakfast this morning

This is how i get my lytes in…
1 tsp bettr than bullion chicken base
3.5 cups Cold water
1/2 tsp half salt
1/4 tsp salt(i go less on this due to sodium already in chicken base)

Shake and drink! Reminds me of my kid days of drinking cold lipton chicken noodle soup.

(Heather Meyer) #2734

likewise… im like…someone driving and cooking at the same time! :grin: Talk about Dinner on the Go or Fast Food!