What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Jenn) #2634

Here are the zero carb wraps I get
Egg%20wraps

(traci simpson) #2635

I can’t see the ingredients?

(Susan) #2636

I wish I could buy these at my Coscto, you must be in the States? What section were they in? Maybe I am just missing them, I know for sure they are not in the bread/bakery section of my Costco, nothing Keto is, I have looked weekly, when buying the carbage for the family.

(Jenn) #2637

The ingredients listed are:
Cage Free egg white
Cage Free egg whole
Air dried cauliflower powder
non-gmo canola oil
sea salt
xanthan gum
black pepper
citric acid

Interesting. These would be handy. I just looked and they don’t carry them within 100 miles of me. Booooo hisssss!

This thread is also making me sad about my canned chicken with Frank’s hot sauce and blue cheese for lunch. (I forgot to pack something so I had to go with what I had stashed in my work fridge/drawer.) I mean, it was fine, but bring me all the eggs and steak and seafood!!!

(Jenn) #2639

Yes, I’m in California. My local Costco has a lot of nice Keto friendly items. I found these in the refrigerated section next to the cheeses oddly enough.

(traci simpson) #2640

So I just you tubed a video on how to make them. It’s quite easy and will be my dinner tonight with some eggs and cheese.

(Jenn) #2641

I’ve used them for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! They are very thin but hold up well and you can even double up if needed since no carbs. I saw on their website they should be available for purchase online soon. Good luck :slight_smile:

(Susan) #2642

Thanks, I will look in that section tonight, I would love to have these =). I am on a 72 hour fast atm so I will have to wait until Sunday evening to eat them if I can find them, but still, would be great. I am hoping that our Canadian Costco’s will get these Keto friendly foods too!

(traci simpson) #2643

It has CANOLA OIL!!!

(Allie) #2644

Evening meal again today, I’m tired and hungry and it’s leg day so need this ribeye and eggs.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2645

Tonight’s dinner is two burgers covered in edam slices and cherry tomatoes with crispy kale!
They were a lot bigger than they look! :joy:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2646

I find this to likely be misleading. Eggs and cauliflower (especially dehydrated cauliflower) have carb counts. Not sure how this could be accurate because 3 large eggs alone are 1.7 carbs. And 100 grams of raw cauliflower has about 3g, and that amount of cauliflower dehydrated is probably a couple tablespoons of solids since cauliflower has a very high water content. Definitely some portion size rounding down going on. And seed oils. I put them into Cronometer with a ridiculously large portion amount, 500 wraps and it still has a zero carb count.

Although it’s probably insignificant in the amounts you would eat. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2647

Hot Link and Green Chili Cheese Scramble

Louisiana Hot Link with Roasted Green Chili and Pepper Jack Scrambled Eggs

:cowboy_hat_face:

(traci simpson) #2648

Sometimes simple is better!!! I’m salivating. :stuck_out_tongue:

('Jackie P') #2649

What is the matter with me! After coming home from mums, I have had 30g peanuts with litesalt, 1oz (ish) gouda and now …! Left over clotted cream with a tsp erythitol eaten like a yogurt! What the bloody hell is all that about :no_mouth:
Back to work tomorrow for 3 nights after my 3 week break! I hope my uniform still fits me😂
Did I say I have handed in my notice? I’m taking a new path🙂

(Susan) #2650

I hope you find a new job that you really enjoy, best wishes for this and sometimes a new path is just what a person needs.

('Jackie P') #2651

Thanks Mom! I have been a Senior Nurse on night shifts for 30 years! I have always loved the hospital at night but I’m 61 next month and I would like to work at a gentler pace😊I do have a plan, but it’s hazy at the mo!

(Susan) #2652

@CrackerJax – I always thought if I was a nurse I would love to be in the nursery, with babies, as I am a baby maniac… had my 5 and 2 grandkids and can hardly wait to see how many I end up with in the end. I love babies. hehe.

('Jackie P') #2653

Aww! @Momof5 you would be wonderful at that! I am thinking Opthalmic theatre, breast cancer centre and Community Rehab! Spread myself out and then look for my niche :blush:
But let’s not get into trouble for hijacking the dinners thread again😁