What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Will knit for bacon. ) #2493

T-bone cooked in the air fryer and wilted spinach with bacon. My steak got a little more done than I like but it’s delicious anyway so I forgive it.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2494

The best part!!!

That looks sooooooooo good. How was the crust?

(Jane) #2495

Dessert. Sous vide Bulgarian yogurt, hand picked blackberries from our property and some Erithrytol

(Jill Carpenter aka space coast spinster) #2496

First time seeing a bad word here🤣

I love fried okra.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2497

@x-Dena-x It was good, making my own recipe for crust. It kind of absorbed some of the tomato juice, I should have done the last step on a stone. It’s less cheese with casein protein mixed in the dough. A lot less oily and higher protein. I considered it successful with ideas for further improvement. Simple make in the food processor/no kneed dough. I just put parchment paper, dough blob and cover with some odd plastic wrap and smooth it flat like @matt. I didn’t flip it, baked it on the top shelf the last 4 minutes. :slightly_smiling_face:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2498

I made some Keto Creme Brulee, sans brulee. I only have 1 ramekin, as I broke all the others, so I opted to make it a Paul Bunyon-sized custard in an 8x8.

6 egg yolks, 4 cups of cream, 1.5 tbps vanilla, 1 cup Swerve. Into the 325 deg oven.

I thought I tempered the egg/Swerve mix well enough, but my custard curdled a bit. It’s tasty, though. Very, very tasty. I didn’t do the sugar top for obv reasons. I doubt it’d taste good with Swerve being bruleed.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2499

@x-Dena-x That looks delicious :yum:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2500

Did your crust taste eggy/cheesy at all? If not, I’d love to try the recipie.

And thanks! I wish it was that nice silky smooth flan-like texture, but booooo and hisssss. But, at least it tastes good. Can’t even taste the Swerve. Next time, I’ll nail it. Or get proper ramekins
:rofl::rofl:

(Diane) #2501

Instant. Pot.

Just saying.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Susan) #2502

That is great that Steven (and yourself) had a delicious Pizza, it looks awesome.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2503

Lol Im in the market for a new slow-cooker, as we do utilize our crappy one all the time. I dont know why Instant Pot confuses me. :ghost:

(Susan) #2504

This is a funny thing, I am pretty darn sure that I have one up in the cupboard (slow-cooker) that I got as a wedding gift 29 years ago and have never used… I am not 100% positive if I still have it, but pretty sure I do, I will have to get one of my kids to get it down for me if it is there!

(Diane) #2505

The “built in” hot water bath that occurs when cooking custards and quiches in an Instant Pot makes for very silky textures.

(Susan) #2506

That is awesome, I haven’t had quiche in a while, pre-Keto but I can certainly find a Keto recipe for that I am sure. Thanks for the info, Diane =).

(Karen) #2507

Dinner. A bit of cod with mushroom sauce and broccoli sprouts

(Ashley) #2508

Is there a website for this? Interested in the nutrition of it! I’m trying to get really strict with my eating and wondered if this is squeezable in there!

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #2509

Creamy pesto chicken

Creamy teriyaki chicken

• This was very tender and flavorful. Wish I had made more of it.

(Ashley) #2510

Looks delish!!!

(Susan) #2511

Very yummy looking, indeed.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2512

:pig::pig2::pig_nose: