What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(traci simpson) #2473

I really like those. The texture is extremely close to pasta. The smell though while you’re rinsing is a bit fishy though.

(Jody) #2474

SPOTTED … and it was nice of @DiMo to fix it for you :rofl:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2475

I totally noticed that. But luckily the brand I bought (Miracle Noodles) was really, really faint. I’m gonna give the angel hair a whirl; heard theyre less rubbery than the fettucini.

(traci simpson) #2476

I only have used the angel hair ones.

(Karen) #2477

I listened to this podcast the other day.

Boy, is this true. Having eaten bread and peanut butter yesterday, in inappropriate amounts, today I am struggling with a vision of that same infraction. Just ate a piece of ham to see if I can banished the thoughts

(Diane) #2478

If you’re taking about MY TOES, New Jersey to Utah is about the right distance to improve tolerability.

#ShoutOutToDena

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2479

Southern Scramble

Louisiana Hot Links sautéed with Celery and Green Tomatoes with Cajun Spices, Crystal Hot Sauce, Thai Basil and Lemon Thyme from my herb garden. :yum: :man_cook:t3:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(traci simpson) #2480

I don’t like that HALO ice cream. I first tried it when I first went KETO. Maybe now that 'm used to not eating sweets it might be better???

(Mame) #2481

You are not alone there! I can have cheap hamburger buns in freezer for guests but if it’s nice bread french or sour dough, it either goes home with someone post-party or into the trash it goes- outside.

(Mame) #2482

I don’t like it, way too sweet and not creamy enough, fat is removed. My wife likes the Rebel ice cream and sometimes i can enjoy of spoon of that as it is quite creamy. :star_struck:

(traci simpson) #2483

I’m convinced I’m never gonna eat ice cream again! :neutral_face:

(traci simpson) #2484

I had the other half of my salad with a chicken thigh and Boss got pizza so I had several slices of topping only. I’m actually full!!

(Susan) #2485

The icecream that @x-Dena-x made last night looked yummy.

She used cream cheese, cacao powder, some vanilla extract and some artificial sweetener. When I try to add back dairy I am going to try that =). She said she froze it for 15 min, so is wayyyy cheaper then buying their processed stuff and healthier, no additives =).

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2486

This ice cream is amazing, had it on my son’s birthday. It’s as good as real ice cream and you don’t need an ice cream maker, just whip it up with a spoon every 20 minutes or so as it freezes. We flavored it with some puréed blueberries. :yum:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #2487

Awesome, thanks, David =).

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2488

Somehow I manage to be the cook even while on vacation :joy: got some ribeyes on the stove and some asparagus in the oven. Also (not pictured) some sautéed mushrooms and onions, and some Puerto Rican rice for the carb eaters.

(Susan) #2489

That is awesome, beccs! Making a great Keto meal and still making the Carb eaters happy too, that is great. Looks delicious. I hope that you are having a nice holiday besides the food parts as well =).

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2490

Thanks Susan, I’m having a blast! Here’s my plate, including some sugar free steak sauce by primal kitchen. Everyone is raving about the steak :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2491

Davehead2 Greek Style

Sauceless and topped with Mozzarella, Tomato Slices, Anchovies, Peperoncini, Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese, Red Pepper Flakes, Black Pepper and Oregano

First ripe tomatoes from my garden

I made this mostly as a treat for Steven since pizza was his favorite food and he hasn’t had it except for a couple gluten free pies in a very long time. This was his first time after 5 months of KETO. I can’t believe it’s been that long, I just counted. I was afraid he wouldn’t care for it without the sweet tomato sauce but he likes it. Even the Anchovies. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #2492

Stuffed peppers and pepper poppers. Peppers and tomatoes in stuffing from my garden.