What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Ah, got it now. I had an issue when I first started here and for some reason I didn’t show me as being a member of the site, so when I re-signed up for the forum. So yep, you’re correct. I did indeed join this site on this July 16th, but I was mostly reading for quite some time and didn’t realize I wasn’t signed up.

:slight_smile: :+1:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2454

Lunch today is chicken, microwaved chorizo, an avocado that has seen better days :joy: Some fancy bologna :muscle:keto bread and a dollop of mayo. I love the juices that come out of the chorizo so I poured that on the chicken!

(Ellen) #2455

Ah well, have a happy random day!

(Jody) #2456

After my 3 mile run … I had:

1lb ground beef, ~ 6 oz shrimp (cooked in the beef fat). Drained the meat/shrimp then added 2tbs of butter and some salt to the bowled meat.

For the record, I never tried your fat fast. I already knew what it would do to me! :grin:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2458

Would it be a Beccs omelette if it wasn’t weird? This one has diced pepperoni and Swiss/cheddar cheese inside :yum:

(Karen) #2459

Off to a better start today. Decided to eat early. Had a nice avocado. I threw the hamburger buns (bought these over the weekend with the thought that we might end up with hamburgers for the family
Bday party) in the trash. Like an alcoholic who cannot have alcohol in their house. I cannot have bread in my house. And I know this. The problem was we ended up having ribs and I ended up having hamburger buns in my pantry. Sigh.

('Jackie P') #2460

I’m so glad you are feeling better :blush:.
I had guests at the weekend and have just thrown out milk and bread!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2461

@Digital_Dave Hey

Happy Birthday Dave! :cut_of_meat::bacon::egg::lobster::shrimp::cucumber::birthday: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2462

I was at the supermarket this past Saturday, and thought of you. The Mortadella was on sale for 6.99 a pound. I said oooOOooooOOoo fancy bologna is on sale! My husband was like what are you on about? I didn’t get it though. #FAIL

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2463

:joy::joy::joy::joy: whaaat you didn’t get it?!

Sweet of you to think of me at the supermarket! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

('Jackie P') #2464

After last night’s drama, I had

(upload://vdq0rydWi3KRDBNrvs1bCTPnreB.jpeg)and this
And I felt so much better! I have just eaten this A piece of rose veal liver and bacon, with left over creamy beef stock gravy left over from Saturday!
@David_Stilley if you are still worrying that you may of harmed someone! I FEEL MARVELLOUS :hugs:

(Virginia ) #2465

Bread looks good. Recipe please.

(Susan) #2466

Hehehe.

In fairness, we all went the Coconut product route, we did not do what David did at all.

('Jackie P') #2467

I made some soup out of the weekends leftover veg in my instant pot!

Whizzed it up. Mmmm maybe no cheese or cream today!
:rofl:Please say if you think I am getting a little … obvious :rofl:

(Diane) #2468

FIFY

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2469

@Digital_Dave happy birthday! :partying_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2470

Baked eggs topped with cheese and tomatoes :blush:

(Susan) #2471

@Digital_Dave Happy Birthday!! I hope that you are feeling better so that you can enjoy your birthday properly, have a great day.

('Jackie P') #2472

OMG! I always look better at a distance😂