What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #2433

:frowning:

(Jody) #2434

Since we had the threat of a Tropical Storm looming all weekend, eating was a little off from my normal meat heavy meals. The storm passed and all is well (pending river cresting levels), so tonight I will be back to regularly scheduled meals :wink:

Saturday Lunch - Eggs and Cheese

Saturday Dinner - Eggs w/ Cheese and Liver

(Note 1 - if the eggs bowl of eggs look the same, they are as I didn’t get a pic of the lunch bowl but it was almost identical)

Sunday (No Pics) - Lunch was some dried meats (from my carnivore club crate) and cheese. Dinner was 6 x 100% beef hot dogs and cheese.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2435

Are you from earth? You seem to have opposite reactions to the rest of us! :joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

This is true for most folks… I haven’t had this issue myself either, but have heard it quite a bit from others. But I also don’t consume a lot of it at one time though.

('Jackie P') #2437

(((Hug))):relieved:

(Susan) #2438

Hmmmm… this is debateable! =-).

This is a dream meal for me. The crab always reminds me of my summers in Ocean City (MD, not NJ.) Favorite family memory: walking into any crab place on the shore, putting on the bibs and having mounds of Old Bay crabs just thrown on the paper bags in the middle of the table. Heaven.

(Susan) #2440

That is a very lovely sounding family memory sharing yummy food together =)

(Ellen) #2441

Happy ketoversary Dave!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2442

Simple Tired Out Dinner

Kielbasa Vegetable Gumbo and a Dave plate :slightly_smiling_face::smile: with Salami, Giardiniera, Jalapeño Olives, Kalamata Olives, and Mozzarella, Red Leicester, Horseradish Havarti and some 5 year old Gouda.

I got some nice deals on cheese today. The Havarti didn’t have the kick I was hoping for. :confused: And a boneless leg of Lamb to sousvide for tomorrow. :cowboy_hat_face:

Not sure this would be me? Mine was May 26th for switching over. :slight_smile:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2444

@David_Stilley, you inadvertantly reminded me with your kipper snacks, that I bought a nice tin of anchovies. Gracias!

(Ellen) #2445

Ah, it shows you joined the forum 16th July, so happy forum anniversary I suppose :smiley:

('Jackie P') #2446

Well the fat fast thing obviously doesn’t agree with me! Or maybe I just overdid it! But I felt quite unwell over the course of the evening, and have been in the bathroom since 3 am!:slightly_frowning_face:
Feel a bit delicate still! Going to try and get a few zzzzs, and stick to water today! :smirk:

(Susan) #2447

Yes, Jacqueline, both @BlueViolet and myself had a lot of trouble with it on Sunday. I can relate to the feeling unwell bit, but not the other bit. It makes me severely the other way.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2448

@CrackerJax @Momof5 @BlueViolet @Sharon_E

Sorry you all had a negative reaction to Fat Fasting. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
But seriously ladies, on the What did you Keto Today Thread? :nauseated_face: :grin:

Legal Disclaimer: “I am not a medical doctor or registered dietitian and cannot offer medical advice or claim to treat any medical or dietary conditions. Before making any minuscule changes in your life seek the advice of a medical professional. Participation in fat fasting is at your own risk and I hereby claim my actions were independent and accept no liability or responsibility for damages to your health or property.

I assure the administratiors of this forum I was in no way trying to start a Fat Cult. I do not recommend anyone follow my bizarre personal experiments without a doctors guidance and participation.

Warning, possible side effects of fat fasting include diarrhea, constipation, nausea, gastrointestinal pain, vomiting headaches, disaster pants, and shame. Psychiatric analysis and therapy may be required after fat fasting.” :joy::joy::rofl::grin:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #2449

Hehehehehehhehee :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::smiley:

(Allie) #2450

Broke my meal-less Monday fast with rump steak, eggs and a salted fatty coffee.

('Jackie P') #2451

Haha! All I can say, is that after one of the worst nights of my life, I have lost 4lb :blush:. I know that is all of my insides and 2 gallons of water! But even through the pain of it all @David_Stilley - thank you so much for the dietary advice :joy:
And of course it may get better still as I think I will only be able to drink water today!

('Jackie P') #2452

Yes sorry about on ‘the what did I eat today’ thread! We should start another ’ the alternative @David_Stilley method ":rice_ball: