What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Diane) #2412

Sounds yummy!

(Susan) #2413

Oh that looks yummy, I will have to look for that flavour at Walmart on Friday night. I love different flavours of tea.

('Jackie P') #2414

Inspired by @David_Stilley and his brilliant fat fast! Today I had 2 cups of tea with a smidge of almond milk first thing. Then a BPC at 13.30

Then I went shopping and found this :hugs: Wow
I don’t remember David having this much🙄Uploading: 20190715_165800.jpg… Uploading: 20190715_170106.jpg…
But I only left this :smirk:
Actually feel a little bit queasy :nauseated_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2415

Have you used MCT oil before? Some people get gastro upset from it. You can try using just a teaspoon at a time and slowly increase it. :warning::warning: Some people get disaster :jeans:if they use too much :warning::warning::confused: I should disclose here that upon eating what I considered normal keto food for two days I have regained about 5 pounds, I imagine much of this weight to come from refilling my digestive track, hopefully I will still keep half of my lost weight from the Fat Fast. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2416

Dinner tonight was going to be more interesting but this did the trick! Mince with some crispy kale. Then I went and demolished a chicken breast fresh out of the oven :joy::joy:

Still feeling a bit crappy, but not overly though… Brought some stuff for a meal today, so had some Dungeness Crab, Pork Rinds and Potted Meat, Pepperoni, Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Cheddar Cheese, Swiss Cheese, sliced Ham and some Cherry Tomatoes… Think I need a Fast about now…

IMG_0797

('Jackie P') #2418

Thank you @David_Stilley, sorry but I had some good photos of some pork rind I cooked!
I haven’t used MCT oil for a while and I was sensible to only use 5mls as I remember the gastric stress well!
The reason I felt slightly queasy is because I ate a lump of pork crackling that made your bit of bacon fat look tiny😂 Serves me right I feel ok now!

('Jackie P') #2420

Hurray! I got a photo to load! It was delicious but probably too much!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2421

Are accidental ‘slips’ allowed on the forum?! :joy::joy:

(Karen) #2422

My keto day went to hell in a handbasket today, and I don’t want to talk about it Grrrr

(Jody) #2423

as long as they are accompanied by a keto approved food/meal … yes

:rofl::wink:

(Jody) #2424

I see you are showing us a little … skin there

I saw the unicorn is @ClareBear 's photo but I took the high road and left the comments off.

(I gotta stop :rofl: )

('Jackie P') #2425

Its all skin! The meat is incidental😂

(Jody) #2426

May I say that is some golden colored skin you have there! I am jealous!!
(mainly because I am hungry :rofl: )

(Susan) #2427

This is the problem that @BlueViolet and I both had when we tried to do his Fat Fast with Coconut products.

('Jackie P') #2428

that is the crispy sticky crackling top, :yum:
It is so weird that I find this the most appetizing thing ever and yet, 15 months ago I would have recoiled in horror😏

(Jody) #2429

[Kidding aside] That really does look delicious!

('Jackie P') #2430

I guess it fits for the carnivore!

('Jackie P') #2431

Yes @Momof5 it can be vicious, but like most things you can build a tolerance. The question is should you? I liked the idea of a fat fast so I will see how it goes😊

(Susan) #2432

If it works for you, that is awesome! I have for now sworn off consuming any coconut products, because they caused me a weight stall and extreme constipationas well.