What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Jane) #2392

Me too. Love crispy roasted radishes! My garden ones are done for this year - too hot now so would have to buy them now.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2393

Kielbasa Vegetable Gumbo

We have a busy day tomorrow going up to the cabin to water, I made Instant Pot soup with everything in the fridge (almost!)
Kielbasa, Kale, Daikon, Onion, Celery, Nopales, and Bone Broth with Cajun Spices to feed my ALWAYS HUNGRY SON without having to spend the whole day in the kitchen. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #2394

Very nice, David, I am sure that it is delicious. Well, he is in the right place if he is hungry all the time, with a dad that is a great cook =). That is great that he has a good appetite though, will be good for his gaining the weight on your nice healthy Keto food =).

Have a lot of fun at your cabin. Are you going swimming in the lake? Fishing? Have fun whatever you do =).

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2395

Started my Monday off slightly different today…I’ve decided to have just 1x coffee with cream in the morning and have some bacon and eggs (cooked the night before for ease at work) as I’m finding myself soooo hungry. Hopefully this will keep me going until lunch!

('Jackie P') #2396

That looks delicious!:yum:

('Jackie P') #2397

Thank you @Shortstuff, @David_Stilley, @Momof5, @ClareBear, @Keto6468, for your kind words!:blush:
I would like nothing more than to have you all over to mine for dinner! What a great night that would be!
No pics from yesterday. I had a friend come over to watch the Wimbledon final! Fantastic!
Then we walked down to the sea front to get something to eat. I was served a lovely tomato, mozzarella and avocado salad to start, then chicken, Parma ham and salad. I reached for my phone but realised I had left it at home!:frowning:
So its Monday, a simple fare today, and no ruddy wine! Back to it!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2398

Lunch today was a can of tuna and a can of mackerel in olive oil, with avocado and some red leicester. My belly isn’t sure what to make of having two lots of food already today! Quite like it though. I still have my concerns that just having cream in my coffee in the mornings wasn’t enough to sustain me…

(Jody) #2399

I liked EVERYTHING in the picture ! :wink:

(Sorry I was delayed we had a Tropical Storm over the weekend so I wasn’t on as much )

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2400

No excuse @Jody22 :joy::joy:

('Jackie P') #2401

I so hope you didn’t suffer too much damage!
Glad you liked the pic! You should start a thread “show us ya toes”!

(Jody) #2402

Says the person who hasn’t had any hidden “things” in her last few photos!!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Jody) #2403

Nope, it was actually calm where I was. It seemed to split and go around us for the most part. Flooding levels weren’t even reached.

Thanks for the concern.

We could, but it not always toes that @ClareBear “slips up” and show

:rofl: :wink:

('Jackie P') #2404

:rofl::rofl::rofl:We could get removed from the forum if we get too nawty!

(Jody) #2405

:rofl:

I’m not implying that there was ANYTHING that was ever “slipped in” that in inappropriate / naughty / or grounds for banning (for those who haven’t kept up) … just that it isn’t ALWAYS toes.

Having said that, toes do seem to make a lot of “appearances”.

('Jackie P') #2406

Wild!:no_mouth:

(Karen) #2407

Steering the ship back on course…
I’m skipping coffee this week. This morning I had this tea.

Thanks. :slight_smile: It’s was quite good indeed.

I’ve actually been feeling a little blah this past week or so. Not necessarily feeling bad, just not feeling all that well? … But didn’t post my meals from yesterday, or my weekly info, which I will do later tonight.

Mid-day meal… Some Egg dipped fried Eggplant, and then some Eggs, Bacon and Sausage Links. (Also a glass of Almond Milk and 2 Squares Lindt’s Dark Chocolate)

IMG_0787 IMG_0788

And the Evening meal… Vinegar Cucumbers and sliced Tomato, Top Sirloin with Mushrooms and Shrimp and Dungeness Crab with Butter.

IMG_0794

IMG_0790

IMG_0793

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2410

Damn you got me there! :woman_shrugging:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2411

Random toe slips! :joy::joy: