What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Jane) #2372

What did you think of them? The fettuccine ones were the only shape I didn’t care for - it was the texture - and not so noticeable on thinner noodles. The rice shaped ones works well, too.

“Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur kitty”

Nooooooo!!!

Why!!!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2374

They were a bit rubbery. Almost like chewing a balloon. I thought it was me not cooking them enough, but it’s good to know it’s just the shape. I bought a bag of angel hair. Did you find they’re more tender and not so rubbery? I liked them but the rubbery part I wish were different.

(Karen) #2375

What an apt description! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2376

@Janie @Keto6468 What happens when you boil the miracle noodles longer, do they get softer? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #2377

Well, they aren’t pasta. My package to suggests rinsing them thoroughly to get rid of the fishy smell. My package to suggests rinsing them thoroughly to get rid of the fishy smell. Some brands are fishier than others. Then they suggest or frying them without Oil (dry frying). This does help a little. They are not a great substitute for pasta, but they are an OK substitute for “no pasta”.

(Jane) #2378

Yes, the angel hair is much better.

(Jane) #2379

I don’t think so

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2380

:slightly_smiling_face: Burger

Burgers with Jarlsberg and Bacon, Salad Bed of Romaine and Homemade Sauerkraut and Pickles dressed with Spicy Green Chili EVO and Lemon Juice. Vegetable Cheese Bake side

Kind of stuffed. If you have never tried Jarlsberg it’s one of my very favorite cheeses. It’s a very nutty sweet Swiss Style Cheese from Norway. Absolutely delicious! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #2381

Lots of leftovers except for the brats.

Homemade dilly sauerkraut, squash and tomatoes, garden cukes and onions soaked in diluted ACV overnight and a slice of keto bread.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2382

Lolol I thought it was almost spot-on. :rofl:

(Troy) #2383

Sardines
Pork rinds
Pickles
Sriracha😄

(Jane) #2384

:fire:

Some of today’s menu:
Hard-boiled eggs with a spicy, chipotle mayo and a side of bacon, with roasted radishes
Then leftover “pizza” with pesto, broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms, and mozzarella

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2386

@TimeForMe You always have such nice looking food. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Awww, thank you! I used to work at a food magazine so I learned a couple things. In all honesty though, I figure if I take 20 photos of something, one of them is bound to look nice! :smiley:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2388

I’m not even hungry right now and your pizza made me do a Homer Simpson. Keep up the great work.:metal:

(Troy) #2389

Looks good

And DRATS!:rage:

I always forget just how low carb radishes are as well
One of the rooty ones to try
Gonna add to my shopping list
Your recipe and added to egg scramble perhaps :slightly_smiling_face:

Roasted Radishes
I made them as instructed but if I were to try it again, I would slice them in thin discs to get as much surface area browned as possible. I prefer them drier and crispy.

(Troy) #2391

:ok_hand: