What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Jane) #2352

My first egg from my hens! :heart::egg::fried_egg:

It was SOOOOO good! The yolks were dark and so much flavor.

My dear co-dwellers of the sweat-lodge of the meat sweats, I need your precious advice. My husband bought these wonderful steaks and the two bone-in steaks have the bones covered in aluminum foil. They will go on the grill, so do we remove the foil or keep it on while grilling?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2354

:scream: My lord you have an appetite!
Glad you had fun.

@CrackerJax You have such lovely dinner parties, beautiful China in the Cheese picture. That meatloaf looks worthy of throwing modesty aside. Well done! I wish someone would cook such nice food for me. :yum: Beautiful toes too! :grin:

@Shortstuff Beautiful ghee! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Janie Your girls have to get it in gear to catch up with Alie’s hens!’ :cowboy_hat_face:

Forgot to post my dinner from last night. … Had some of the Chili-Cheese-Hotdog Casserole from the night before, along with some Ham, and Zucchini-Yellow Squash mix, with more Ham added in.

(Susan) #2356

Haha! That made me laugh =).

You are quite the hostess @CrackerJax --the dinner party meals you have shown us always look divine. Your guests are very lucky indeed. That meal looks gorgeous and yummy.

@Shortstuff

Congrats on the ghee with no burning, Allie =) -and cute for the egg/bacon face =).

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2357

It’s shocking @David_Stilley I’m seriously debating if I need to be eating more in the morning too…

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2358

Omg all of this looks amazing!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2359

Preparing Nopales for Breakfast

Prickly Pear Paddle Cactus in my yard

Ready to clean

Prepared and ready to boil

Not as simple as our Mexican neighbors make it look on video! Breakfast in the making. :man_cook:t3: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2360

Omg all of this looks amazing!

(Diane) #2361

@David_Stilley, you are a brave, ambitious man!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2362

Nopalitos with Chorizo

For those of you who have never eaten cactus paddles they taste like mild green Bell Peppers to me. @DiMo Leather gloves were worn! No prickles for me!

:cowboy_hat_face:

Prickly pear always reminds me of Baloo and Bare Necessities :slight_smile:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2364

Gonna have this song in my head for a while now! :joy:

(Allie) #2365

Soft kitty will replace it…

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur kitty… :joy:

Purr, purr, purr…

(Marianne) #2367

Beautiful; feast for the eyes as well as the palate.

(traci simpson) #2368

I ate early today. Started off with Buffalo cauliflower bites and a Cobb salad with chocolate mousse for dessert

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2369

Still managing to keep it Keto on vacation :grin:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2370

I had bought some Shirataki noodles for the first time. I had never had them before, and I didn’t know what to expect. I realllllly wanted to try these things. So today, I took the plunge and made them.

I rinsed them for 10 minutes before letting them dry out. Then I added some butter to a pan, sauteed them up, added some parmesan reggiano, and paired it up with two salmon filets that I broiled with some coconut oil.

(Karen) #2371

My goodness May I come to your next party!? Beautiful