What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Susan) #2312

Happy Birthday @Jody22

I hope that you had a great day =).

(Allie) #2313

Just for a change, today I’m having scrambled :joy: I need simple egg ideas…

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2314

Found this at Cobham services this morning…not seen it before. Not the cleanest flavoured sparkling water I’ve had but still yummy. Makes a pleasant change from standard water or sparkling water! :joy:

(Allie) #2315

Clare have you had the flavoured sparkling Smart Water? I really like them.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2316

No I haven’t…where do you get them from?
I quite like the cans of Ugly flavoured sparkling water…have you seen them before?

Forgot to post last nights meal… Broccoli, Chicken Gizzards and Hearts, Chili-Cheese-Hotdog-Casserole and 2 spoons of HaloTop and 2 Squares of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate.

That looks like the actual definition of “amazeballs”!

(Allie) #2319

Only place I’ve seen them so far is Tesco but I expect other supermarkets stock them too. No I haven’t seen that one, I’ll keep a look out :grinning:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2320

Same here!! It’s always nice to have an alternative to coffee, tea, or standard water! :joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2321

Omg. For the first time in almost a year I’ve suddenly found myself eyeing up sandwiches. I’m surrounded by carbohydrates and I’ve had a couple of wines. I’m at my weakest right now. I’m gonna stay strong :muscle::muscle:

('Jackie P') #2322

:tired_face:

('Jackie P') #2323

I got a new badge today!:blush:so I’m all puffed up with pride!
I’m going to milk it a bit as I have a couple of friends over for dinner and staying over.

A few nibbles and drinks, then I am doing a chicken satay salad (alas no chilli my friend is allergic!), then a meatloaf, the first I have done since going keto. I am using a mixture of crushed pork rinds, milled chia seeds and flaxseed instead of breadcrumbs! I have just put it in the oven! I’m doing a selection of 6 vegetables, pretty keto except for 1 carrot, just for aesthetics you understand!
I have made a chocolate… blimin’ eck…they’re early xx

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2324

Post Fat Fast Refeed

So for those of you not following my progress thread my 96 hour Fat Fast ended this morning with a 10 lb. weight loss! This is about where I projected my goal weight after reassessing my original goal. I still have body fat to loose but the stubborn abdominal fat has definitely shrunk. I have officially lost 25% of my body mass since I started KETO last September. I weighed in at 152 lbs this morning! Doing a few days of standard KETO for 2-3 days followed by a few days of Carnivore. My new strategy is cycling different diet approaches in the KETO realm to keep my body guessing and my metabolism from getting too comfortable with a routine. Very pleased this morning! :slightly_smiling_face:

:cowboy_hat_face:

We decided to spice things up a little, experiment for dinner - duo of salmon, one wild, the other farmed. I ate the skin while it was still crunchy :slight_smile:

(Allie) #2326

(Jane) #2327

egg bake casserole
crustless quiche
egg salad
deviled eggs
pickled eggs

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2328

@Shortstuff Poached French style in water with a splash of vinegar and in a bowl swimming in BUTTER! :yum:

Frittatas are a favorite for me when I get tired of the standard egg breakfast, you can add whatever you want and not have to cook for a few days. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2329

So I drive 6.5 hours from Maryland to Ohio today to spend the week visiting my family. Surprisingly I’ve done well so far and my mom is not only supportive of my Keto WOE, but she herself has been giving it a try :grin: we went to the grocery store and got tons of LC goodness. This is what I’ve had so far today. For dinner my brother wants to take us out to eat but I’ll keep it LC :metal:t4:

(Susan) #2330

That is awesome, beccs, and so cool your mom is trying Keto as well. Have a really terrific holiday with your family.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2331

Thanks Susan!