What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

So good and took less that 15 minutes to throw together. Spicy shrimp in cast iron grill pan with coconut oil and spices; half a bag of broccoli slaw with jalapeños, a little red onion, pinch of sweetener and squeeze of lime; guacamole; and sour cream mixed with sriracha. This is a keeper.

This recipe was the inspiration:
Recipe

(Jody) #2293

Thank you!

Blacking is not my favorite cooking style. I do love crawfish, shrimp, fish (stronger the fish the better (HATE tilapia)), and of course pork and steak,

I did finish the raw ground beef and cheese from yesterday this morning. I am thinking about getting some Prime Rib for dinner, but my REALY birthday dinner will be Texas de Brazil later in the month!

(Jane) #2294

:heart:

Mine have been too spoiled from hatchlings to be appreciative!!! More like brats!!! :laughing:

(Allie) #2295

They’ll still be amazing eggs infused with love at least :joy::egg::heart:

(Cathy) #2296

Thai pad made with shirataki noodles and shrimp AND garden cilantro!

(Troy) #2297

(Jane) #2298

Appetizer at a restaurant in Little Rock. Mushroom stuffed with cream cheese, onion and pepper and smothered in garlicky mozzarella cheese. Was yummy!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2299

Slab O’ Bacon Fat

Fat Fast Day 4 Dinner I think this will wrap up my Fat Fast, I’m planning on a standard KETO day tomorrow, looking at you guy’s yummy foods is getting to me, :drooling_face: but I have enjoyed the fast and progress breaking my stall big time. I’ll be posting Steven’s Dinner soon. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2300

This looks right up my alley. :drooling_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2301

But not my dinner…:confused:

:grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2302

I sat and contemplated your dinner. Particularly the mouth feel of the bacon fat. That one slab has to be soooo filling.

Also, I ate bacon tonight.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2303

@x-Dena-x I just like chewing the fat with you, and I was hungry tonight! :wink:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Ellen) #2304

Have a :heart: as all out of likes.

(Ellen) #2305

Looks great :heart:

(Ellen) #2306

:heart:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2307

Steven’s Dinner

Romaine, Mesclun, Deep Purple Sauerkraut, Tahini Vinaigrette and Tri Tip

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Diane) #2308

Dinner was two bacon, mushroom, and Swiss sausages (they are growing on me, very tasty), cheesy cauliflower-mash (mozzarella and romano this time) and diet A&W. This was super filling.

(Jody) #2309

16 oz Prime Rib for my Birthday … Texas de Brazil coming

(Karen) #2310

Lunch: I Ate out for lunch. Chinese. I did fairly well and yet I know I got too many starches. No fortune cookie, no rice, chicken shrimp and vegetables, but I’ll bet there was some startches in the Stirfry

Dinner. Mealime creation

Sautéed garlic shrimp, zucchini noodles, she was snap peas, a few tomatoes, caper Dijon mayonnaise lemon dressing

(Diane) #2311

This looks marvelous!