What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #2252

Too weird name for a plate!:blush:!

(Allie) #2253

Lamb leg steaks and I though, just for a change, I’d have some eggs :joy::egg::rooster:

(traci simpson) #2254

I wasn’t that hungry last night and I got busy cooking chicken thighs for the next days meal so I just had two leftover corn dogs that I made and a hand full of macadamia nuts.

Nah, but you’re 3 hours behind me. I can’t be drinking coffee at 6pm :scream:

(Jody) #2256

5 Eggs w/ cheese cooked in the left over ghee / duck fat / drippings from the liver. I am on SUCH a liver kick lately. lol

('Jackie P') #2257

I’ve done all my chores! Settling down for an afternoon of great tennis!

Some pork scratchings with a simple dip of cream cheese whizzed up with hot salsa!

('Jackie P') #2258

I HAVE GOT NO SELF CONTROL :frowning: I HAVE EATEN THE LOT AND THE MATCH HASN’T EVEN STARTED!
Sorry, I didn’t mean to shout🤐

(Diane) #2259

You seem to indicate that this is an unreasonable thing to have done? Hmmm…

(Allie) #2260

I almost wish I could stomach it so easily.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #2261

It’s getting more exciting by the minute! Can’t wait for the second semi (come on Rog!), although I don’t want this one to end either! I think it’s gonna be a long day…
:tennis:

('Jackie P') #2262

It is! I saw Bautista Agut at Wimbledon on Wednesday when he beat Pella! But my friend and I said he would be no match for Djokovic! We may have been wrong on that!:no_mouth:
But the next match! OMG I remember the final they played! And I say the same now as I said then, I love them both so may the best man win…but…make it a 5 setter! :grinning:

My husband decided he will beat the arriving storm :slight_smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2264

@Meerkatsandy I am going to guess this is preferable to 40C. :cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #2265

I know how to live!

2 slices of gouda on a paper plate and a glass of sparkling! All in time for Nadal and Federer
GoNads!

Definitely :joy: this time, he actually liked the warmth radiating out :joy:

The glass classes it up!! :wink:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2268

Are you joining the @x-Dena-x Lazy Keto Club? :grin: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jenn) #2269

If you count net carbs there’s only 1 :slight_smile: (4 g carb - 3 g fiber)

Everyone is different though. I personally do net…

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2270

Fat Fast Day 4

Red Eye Gravy BPC
5oz. Espresso with 20g. MCT Oil and 10g. Bacon Nectar :bacon: + :coffee: = :yum:

Steven’s Breakfast

Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, and Jalapeño Havarti with Crystal Louisiana Hot Sauce

I have lost a total of 5 pounds in 72 hours, and I am pleased to report Steven has gained 7 lbs eating a ketogenic diet since February. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2271

A very brown but delicious omelette. Edam slices and fancy bologna :muscle: with a few olives chucked in for luck!!