What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2152

Yep!

Got them from Wegmans, but I live in the old bay capital (Maryland) so I’m not sure if they’re available everywhere

(Kristen Ann) #2153

Sounds yummy. They don’t even sell Old Bay in Montana. I have my family mail it to me. :woman_shrugging:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2154

Omg no! :weary: what kind of place doesn’t have old bay? :pleading_face:

(Kristen Ann) #2155

I know but there is an upside. I use it on meat and veggies and people that have never had it are pretty impressed with my cooking lol.

He looks like a very happy man with cake :slight_smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2157

@Meerkatsandy Yes, he’s a sweet guy. He was looking at me that way because I took a picture, but he’s definitely not into sharing food. He will fight you to keep it! He also likes to offer a bite and pull it back…Little Punk! :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

:joy::joy: joey doesn’t share fooooooood!!!

(Allie) #2159

Bacon eggs and ribeye, OMAD.
Fatty coffee too.

I’m finding this dairy free month to be a breeze.

(traci simpson) #2160

No, I used the fathead pizza dough recipe.

(Jody) #2161

Wednesday Dinner (OMAD … Just really wasn’t too hungry).

Nice piece of Wild Sock Eye Salmon browned in Ghee. Along with this, but not pictured, there was a little cheese and pork skins (as I cooked) lol

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2162

I decided to sit in the lunch room today and eat. I never get left alone if I eat at my desk :exploding_head: this is mg favourite emoji lately! :joy::exploding_head::exploding_head:

that looks just like a cauliflower-egg salad (intent to mock “potato salad”) I made on the 4th of July, which everyone, including non-keto peeps loved!!! So I bet this was awesome.

(Jane) #2164

Grilled shrimp with drawn butter, guacamole and pico de gallo.

(Allie) #2165

That looks so good @Janie

(Jane) #2166

Oh, it was. My favorite Mexican restaurant in Houston! Had dinner with both my sons, their partners and my 2 grandsons. A very enjoyable evening :heart:

(Susan) #2167

Yes, it looks very yummy indeed. I am happy for you that you had such a nice evening with your family.

(Virginia ) #2168

Happy be-lated birthday. Your cake looks good, would you mind sharing the recipe please.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2169

@DoggieMom subbed butter for the coconut oil, ditched the stevia and used a mix of erythritol and allulose. And added 2 teaspoons of Medaglia D’oro Instant espresso this time go put a mocha twist on the recipe. You have the zucchini covered from the looks of it! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Virginia ) #2170

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face: That’s cool, I like mocha. Yes, I think the zucchini is covered.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #2171

Eggs scrambled with butter, salt and pepper, broccoli, ham, grated cheese and radish greens - oh boy!