(Brennan) #2112

Salmon salad in savoy cabbage wraps.

1 can Salmon (bone & skin)
1 tbsp avacado mayo
1 tbsp whole grain mustard
1 tbsp capers
1 pickle diced
Salt & pepper

Experimented with alcohol on my TRE. My body said I should eat this evening lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2113

I have no problem with cheese but I am thinking only on non Carnivore and Fat Fasting days, so 2-3 days per week. Nibbles of butter and juicy bacon fat compliment each other quite nicely. I thoroughly enjoyed it to my surprise. :yum:

(Jill Carpenter aka space coast spinster) #2114

Holy whoop de Doo! Lol, chef salad with home made ranch but couldn’t wait!

Turkey, ham roast beast, egg, Swiss cheddar, red onion, cucumbers, tomatoes, romaine, avocado.

Homemade ranch dressing rocks!

Not a hot evening tonight but couldn’t deal with slaving over the stove aside from boiling a few eggs. :rofl:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2115

@Jill_Carpenter how did you make your ranch?

Omg, that buttered toast! :heart_eyes:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2117

I find if you double-toast the bread it adds a crispy effect to the outside of it! :yum:

(Ellen) #2118

Snort! Looks lovely, enjoy Wimbledon.

(Allie) #2119

Streaky bacon, eggs, and two Heck 97% pork sausages.

I’m now getting six eggs a day from my little flock :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Susan) #2120

Wow, that is great, Allie =). How are your two new hens adjusting?

(Allie) #2121

They think they’ve escaped hell and landed in heaven… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My other four are not quite so impressed though, but slowly adapting and gradually making less noise as the days pass… :slight_smile:

(Jody) #2122

Usually mow the yard on Wednesday, but there is a chance of rain. After mowing in the AWFUL Louisiana heat, I wasn’t sure how hungry I really was. I ended up w/ 4 eggs + cheese cooked in the duck fat/butter left from the chicken liver.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2123

Work outing today so I had lunch made for me!
Tuna mayo (made with shop bought mayo :scream:), salad and grated cheese (One from a bag with potato starch :scream:) but it was still really nice. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow keto! :joy:

(Susan) #2124

@Shortstuff That is great, Allie =).

Took the day off with a slight headache and just not feeling up to going in… So had some Fried Squash, Steak and Eggs. :yum:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2126

Allie I just whizzed through Milton Keynes on a very fast train…I waved at you! :joy::wave:

(Allie) #2127

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2128

Our Breakfast

This is what I ate for breakfast day 2 of my Fat Fast, I magically dropped three pounds last night and dipped into the 150’s for my first time!

95g. of super fatty Bacon and a 15g. shooter of MCT oil

Steven’s Breakfast

Bacon, Eggs and Turnip Homefries Cooked in Bacon Grease

:cowboy_hat_face:

(traci simpson) #2129

I made this yesterday.

(Diane) #2130

Oh, I’m gonna make this as soon as I buy some broccoli. It looks fabulous!

('Jackie P') #2131

Today I ate chicken satay, cold sausage, bacon with cream cheese and chilli dip and strawberries and cream! All washed down with a couple of glasses of prosseco!
No picture today but I did take this

I had a fabulous time! Have waved goodbye to my friend and have a tedious train journey home!
PS that’s Nadal by the way with his top off!