What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Jody) #2092

Not that I have had canned (usually get it at the Sushi place), but I LOVE octopus. I hope they are good!

(Karen) #2093

Those look like tiny eggs. Are they chicken eggs or something else? You’re Lunch looks delicious and appropriately sized

No pics but I had a boiled egg, 3 eggs fried in butter (my son put smoked paprika on them, yum!), 3.5 pieces of thick-sliced bacon, an avocado, 4tbsp of HWC in my coffee, and one ounce of raw almonds. And 1/2tsp of that bulletproof brain octane fuel whatchacallit stuff that my mom gave me. Over 1,100 calories just for breakfast. I doubt I’ll be eating much more today. I don’t know if I want to run a marathon or take a nap!

(Jody) #2095

I haven’t tested them, but I have wanted to … just been lazy about it. Lol

I have always been big into taking vitamins, supplements and probiotics which, according to the “Carnivore veterans” isn’t needed. According to the [Carnivore] veterans, you should have lots of energy, no brain fog, laser focus, better skin, less inflammation and better overall health. I haven’t really noticed those [to that degree] just yet, but I have also been holding on to things that could be interfering with my results, like the vitamins, supplements, probiotics and artificial sweeteners. I have dropped the multi-vitamin, all the supplements except Vitamin D3, K2 and Krill Oil and all the artificial sweeteners I was in taking (from zero calorie energy drinks and sugar free tea). Since doing that, I am starting to notice some differences and seeing more of the results that are associated with this WOE.

The Carnivore diet is the most extreme “elimination diet” there is. Having said that, I am finding that the more I restrict, the better results I am seeing. It’s a pretty well-known fact that artificial sweeteners will keep your cravings alive and so I am trying to cut them out to kill the cravings (which aren’t bad for me now). I am working toward “resetting” not only my metabolism, but my hunger/full signals, my taste buds and my overall health. It is a healing process for me as well.

The image below is kind of the transition path, and I am in the "Relaxed Carnivore" at this point and am happy here and seeing results. I am really only one cup of black cold brew coffee and cheese away from being "Strict Carnivore" (assuming that Strict allows eggs).

(I do NOT take credit for the pic, though I did redo it because the one I found was too small. It is a 100% accurate copy of the original)

(Jody) #2096

Dinner Monday night:

Chicken Liver (on plate), 4 eggs + 1 yolk + Ground beef + Shredded Cheese + Salt + Sour Cream =

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2097

Sadly they were store bought pre-boiled…I picked up a pack of eggs on my way to work so I could boil a few for my lunch…put the pot on to boil the water and forgot about it so it was a last minute run back to the shop to buy the pre-boiled ones! :joy::rofl:

(Virginia ) #2098

This looks so good. :+1:

(Susan) #2099

Eeek! Did the pot boil dry and wreck your burner? (When I was a teen I did this with an enamel kettle on my mom’s burner… and the pot and burner were ruined).

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2100

Oh no! :joy:
Luckily this one never really boils so no harm was done!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2101

Dinner was mince and a fried egg :heart:

('Jackie P') #2102

@Diygurl19, you have started something!

Absolutely delicious, although I just used mozzarella pearls and pancetta. I might put some chilli sauce in next time! Thank you.
Then I made some chicken satay sticks to take to Wimbledon! I tried a couple they are delicious!
I’m very excited because I am going to see Nadal on Court 1. I will be shouting out GoNads Go!
:flushed:I’m sorry that was very childish of me!

(Susan) #2103

@ClareBear

That is good, then =).

@CrackerJax

All that food is yummy, have a lot of fun at Wimbledon =).

Skipped Dinner last night and just had another day-time meal here at work… Roast Beef, Ham, Swiss Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Pepperoni, Pork Rinds and Potted Meat & Boiled Eggs. 2 String Cheese too … Actually only ate 1 of the Eggs and didn’t eat any Pickles or Olives. Ended up just putting them back, being I’m working on a bunch of things while trying to eat something.

IMG_0735

(traci simpson) #2105

I made these on Sunday.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2106

I won’t even ask how you transported those, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :yum: :wink:

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #2107

Haha, they are on sticks so could look interesting! JP Keto Warrior!
Thanks for getting my GoNads joke😁

(Diane) #2108

Still cleaning out the freezer: steak and mushrooms.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2109

Fat Fast or Feast?

Fatty Fast Feast with Black Espresso

I started an accountability thread today with some things I am going to try, and talking about all the different approaches to KETO and my efforts towards reaching my ever shifting goals, and finding what works for me going forward. Because there’s no going back. Fat Fasting twice weekly will be something I will explore and today is my first time for regular autophagy beyond IF.

I do count my espresso carbs, today was 4g. I kind of doubt the protein stat based on the look of this bacon.

I feel very satisfied but not feeling full like I usually do after eating. This will be interesting. :cowboy_hat_face:

I'm trying to eat more. Experimenting
(Karen) #2110

Today was fairly Keto
breakfast: More like a brunch at my ladies meeting

Lunch: out to lunch with my husband. As it was his birthday he picked. Lamb burger with lettuce, and sides of goat cheese and blueberries.

Dinner: weird stuff. Sautéed some broccoli slaw, leftover tuna fish salad, and dill pickles. Quite tasty. A Quest Hero
bar for dessert

I can do cream cheese on bacon :yum: but I don’t know about butter lol, are you including cream cheese in your experiment?