What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Karen) #7405

I expect this probably tastes better than it looks. :rofl::joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue:

(Susan) #7406

Frozen lasagna made with deli turkey slices instead of noodles. Macadamia nuts with a few raspberries and some melted butter and cinnamon. No pic, it looked ugly.

Leaving out a little early today, so decided to grab a bite early. With not many choices, just picked up some Sausage McMuffins with Egg. (3) and ate a can of Smoked Vienna’s, Pecans and an Iced Tea.

IMG_2489

IMG_2488

(Steve) #7408

Chili relleno is a stuffed poblano pepper, very popular in Mexican restaurants but a no go unless you make it keto friendly. Char the pepper till blacken and take the skin off. Stuff with pepper jack cheese and cooked meat if you like. Dust with almond flour, dip into whipped stiff peak egg whites and fry in a healthy oil. I serve with salsa verde or enchilada sauce.
Leftovers for breakfast

(Jody) #7409

It may not have been a looker … bet it was really good. lol

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7410

@Diygurl19

Chili Rellenos

:cowboy_hat_face:

I put in a little more effort today :slight_smile: Eggs with wild asparagus, sausage, ground beef and a mixed salad. I had a bone broth for appetizer and our greasy pork rinds for dessert :wink:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7412

Sausage and Scramble

Breakfast Sausage, Scrambled Eggs with Green Thai Chilies, Vermont Cheddar Cheese and Sour Cream.

Also greatly enjoyed my new Espresso Bar setup! Did something nice for myself. :coffee:

(Heather Meyer) #7413

ooh la la :blush:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7414

Chicken thighs and chocolate for dinner!

('Jackie P') #7415

When you get bored with ya casserole - curry it

When you get bored with water - stick a vodka and slice of lime in it!
When you get bored of life itself - throw the vodka, lime and ice cubes in ya lap :no_mouth:!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7416

:joy::joy::joy:

Hope you’ve had a good week xx

('Jackie P') #7417

It was all going so well :joy::joy:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #7418

Blimey, sounds chilly! :cold_face: And more to the point, what a waste! :rofl::rofl::rofl: You poor thing! :kissing_heart:

('Jackie P') #7419

After 2 long days work I was all cleaned up in fresh slobs and settled for the evening! Pure bliss. When suddenly … whaaa
Bloody freezing! Haha, but I poured another and took good care of it!

(Susan) #7420

It is a shame that happened butttt it was better then it being Hot coffee or tea!!

('Jackie P') #7421

Mom, you are so right! :smiley:

(Heather Meyer) #7422

You British folk have too much fun! Im going to have to grab my passport and see what all these shenanigans are about!

(Heather Meyer) #7423

Personally… i think living in Greece would be fun!
Dont want to do the dishes tonight? Just yell OPA!! and throw them on the floor!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7424

Tube Steak Boogie

Hotdogs, Cheddar Links and Pepperoni with Mustard, Primal Spicy Ketchup and Cowboy Candy because I’m still eating vegetables till the end of the year! :laughing: