What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #6868

Bought last nights leftovers to mums.

They can be made in microwave with less mess cleanup!

('Jackie P') #6870

:blush::blush::blush:

Ended up experimenting with the bone broth protein powder…macros weren’t too bad for a made up on a whim recipe, 1:2 kids willing to taste it approved lol. After a night in the fridge the flavor was alright (especially for having the Stevia/monk fruit found in the bone broth packet as the only sweetener IMO), but the texture was like pound cake. Wasn’t delicious, but wasn’t awful either.

I was more distracted by the beef roast :cow2:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6872

Loaded Scrambled Eggs

Bacon, Beef Liver, Jalapeño, Sweet Pepper, Fire Roasted Poblano Chilies, Tomatoes, Garlic and Labne.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #6873

I used @Wahinewanders recipe

https://metabolizethis.com/recipes/keto-sweet-cinnamon-chaffles/

I also tried the white bread chaffle and the spread with butter, cinnamon and allulose and stick under the broiler. It was good also.

(Jane) #6874

Sunday morning here so having a cup of my instant keto coffee in my hotel room before heading down later to eat. Will be TMAD for me as usual, just the timing will be different due to traveling.

A driver is picking me up and it is a 3-hr drive to my destination.

This stuff is real pricey so I save it for my trips to China where coffee is not always available.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6875

Thai Basil Chicken :hot_pepper:

Minced Chicken Thighs, Thai Basil, Thai Chilies, Garlic, Oyster and Fish Sauces, and Coconut Oil with Iceberg Lettuce Cups. :man_cook:t3:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #6876

Omelette (used a spatula and chopsticks to make), smoked chicken and duck, cheese, prosciutto, bacon and a beef sausage.

Very cold and windy night & came home to a nice hot meal… Broccoli with some Butter, Meatballs with Mozzarella Cheese, Deviled Eggs, Chicken Salad and Shrimp/Tomato/Cucumber Salad. Almond Milk and Ghirardelli Chocolate and Pecans… :yum:

First off, I’ve never had these. But my Niece posted this just the other day on Facebook and V actually said we never thought of that! :smile: … As much as I like Pickles, I’m still not sure I’m ready for these?

(Troy) #6879

I just noticed the rapid fire coffee at Walmart
I’m Just a black coffee only consumer here🙂

How do you like it?

It did spark my interest though
More of a treat I guess for me if I purchased , I’m cheap though lol

(Jane) #6880

I like it but I wouldn’t buy it to drink at home - too cheap! lol

And not near as good as what we make at home, but we buy nice coffee and grind the beans right before we make it.

(Jane) #6881

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6882

I hate pickles and those popsicles are my worst nightmare :sweat_smile:

(Jane) #6883

I didn’t eat the chicken on the skewer when I discovered it was chicken feet. I tried it but… no.

So the waitress said they were cooking sine steak and would I like that? I said sure and she brought me some.

I never eat any steak sauce with steak… but this was so lacking in flavor I dipped it in the pepper sauce they brought with it.

(Jane) #6884

I didn’t eat the chicken on the skewer when I discovered it was chicken feet. I tried it but… no.

So the waitress said they were cooking some steak and would I like that? I said sure and she brought me some.

I never eat any steak sauce with steak… but this was so lacking in flavor I dipped it in the pepper sauce they brought with it.

('Jackie P') #6885

Sunday lunch at the Bent Arms! So predictable!

Smoked trout salad with horseradish to start!

I had the chicken today, they were very generous with the green veg!
Coffee and cream to finish!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6886

Lovely day out with my cousin today…had breakfast at Toby Carvery, had lots of bacon, mushrooms and even went crazy and had a sausage! :joy: lots of coffee with cream today too so I finished the day off with this random plate of salmon, scrambled eggs and toasted chaffles with butter and marmite :blush:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6887

A little game day spread :football:

Spinach dip, buffalo chicken dip, and salsa. Pork rinds for me for dipping and tortilla chips for gf / my daughter. Also flaming hot Cheetos for my daughter per her request :joy: and a couple spiked sparkling seltzer’s for me and beers for gf.