What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(David Jackson) #6012

('Jackie P') #6013

Just some pork scratchings and cream cheese and chilli dip :yum:

Were the instructions due to that chemical coating that needs to burn off before you ingest the food safely? I recall that being the case with my waffle maker years ago, I just used a cheap “add water only” batter to burn off the stuff and trashed it :slightly_smiling_face:

For a late lunch I had another serving of yesterday’s deconstructed Reuben. It was even better today.

For dinner I had this spicy chicken salad with yummy stuff. The salsa and sour cream together made for a tasty dressing.

Has you’re tummy adapted to eating again ok? I am going to begin an extended water only fast very soon and refeeding “issues” are always my concern.

Surprisingly, I had no issues. I just posted on my 5-day fast diary what I’ve eaten since I broke my fast if it helps. I’ve had issues after my 2-day fasts before but none this time for some reason.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6018

Porterhouse :cut_of_meat: with spinach and mushrooms :mushroom:

(Jane) #6019

Soup with sirloin and veggies. Cauli egg salad and some guacamole.

Just threw some stuff together… Pickled Sausage, Pickles, Olives, Bacon, Sausage, Italian Sausage, Spam and Egg Salad. Also, an Almond Milk, 2 pieces of Cheese, pecans and Dark Chocolate.

(Karen) #6021

Dinner. Mealime Creation.
Chicken breast, broccoli, Sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan, pine nuts, onion, garlic on spaghetti squash.

(Jane) #6022

@Digital_Dave I made your cauliflower egg salad this evening and was delicious!!

Made it like I would potato salad and added extra fresh dill. Was yummy!

(Jane) #6023

I used half a head of cauliflower and only 3 eggs. But was perfect in the combo.

My girls are slowing down to 3/day average for 5 hens with days getting shorter.

Omg, how did you get your coffee so thick? Mmmmmmmmm

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #6025

It wasn’t really all that thick, it just looks that way. I only added some MCT powder and heavy cream to it (the coffee l. Whipping it might make it nice and thick though.

Ahh, I need to figure out a way to make it thick like that looks, lol.

(Neil) #6027

Another day, another batch of scrambled eggs with guacamole and cheese…

(Steve) #6028

Happy Thanksgiving To Canadians!
Our non keto neighbours served a fantastic keto thanksgiving dinner last night. They went out of their way to purchase cookbooks and ingredients just for us. We were blown away at the effort, time and quality of the meal. Unfortunately our type 2 friends are obese with all kinds of medical problems, if keto could only win them over? We won’t give up on them, we’ll just keep on serving them delicious dinners.
This is what it looks like at the cottage for those of you that haven’t seen a Canadian fall.

A couple of older photos one from my boat shed and one of the islands
tg5 tg6

(Neil) #6029

Wow, Steve, those photos are gorgeous! Whereabouts in the country is that?

Beautiful :slight_smile:

(Steve) #6031

Thanks
Muskoka, Ontario