What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5446

Early tea tonight as am off to yoga.

‘Spag bol’ but instead of the spag I’ve teamed the bolognese with roasted homegrown squash finished with grilled cheese, and shredded cabbage and runner beans, all sprinkled with more cheese.

Should keep me going for a bit…

(Jody) #5447

Hope you get better soon :hugs:

(Steve) #5448

Sous vide prime rib @ 134*
Broccoli salad, sour cream & butter green beans
Horseradish, creamy gravy and some crispy fat

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5449

Mr S is feeling snacky, so I set to work!

Sliced Emmental cheese on a piece of baking parchment on a plate, microwaved for 2 minutes and snipped with scissors while still warm.

Very crisp. Very cheesy. Happy Snaps.

('Jackie P') #5450

You spoil that man! Still I suppose it keeps him off the polystyrene!:rofl::rofl:
You are a true culinary genius!
Ps, where is your sous chef badge?

(Brandy) #5451

I developed the ultimate “Keto Conversion” recipe. With these coconut shrimp, my husband’s carb deprogramming is finally complete.

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/coconut-shrimp-and-sweet-chili-sauce-whaaat/93312

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5452

Pecan Smoked Blackened Cajun Chicken Thighs

Sousvide Chicken Thighs with Cajun Spices in my new grill. I only ate three, (Some a little too Blackened!). :yum:

My friend Kim came by unexpectedly at about 7am and wanted to take me to breakfast. I was ending my Bulletproof Weekend and had breakfast a couple of hours early at a nice restaurant on the beach, yacht harbor entrance down the street. I had a NY strip and Eggs.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Ernest) #5453

Cowboys game watching keto party. Pig wings! Yes, you believe in Boneless wings, you should fall for pig wings as well…

(Karen) #5454

Dinner. Mealime creation. Tomatoes in basil olive oil vinaigrette. Frittata with leeks summer squash, zucchini, and spinach. Loads of cheese

Sirloin drenched in blue cheese butter with salted cucumbers & fennel (starting to suspect since finishing this…fennel may be an inflammatory food for me or cukes (or both lol).

4:30 am breakfast of eggs and sausage. Dinner at 5 pm of bacon and goat cheese in a chaffle.

(Cathy) #5457

Last nights dinner was grilled pork steak and cheesy broccoli.

d

(Ernest) #5458

You nailed that meal!!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5459

Awwwww, I’m trying sooooooooo hard to provide keto alternatives to carbage, because he’s doing really well with his new WOE!

Not a genius - I’ve found inspiration and recipes and ideas in absolute spades on here - people on this forum are doing wonderful things with food, and I love to try things out!

Oooooh, how do I get a badge? :thinking: #iamnotworthy

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5460

Little pork patties, bacon and a fried egg :fried_egg:

(Alex ) #5461

I decided to make some keto cheese sauce!

It’s epic!!! Cheddar, cream cheese, black pepper, mustard powder, gruyère, red leicester, double cream, butter. I’ve topped it up today with some MCT for additional goodness!

Nearly as moreish as peanut butter, which spoon would you choose???

(Jody) #5462

OMAD

Ground Beef w/ shredded cheese melted in and 2 x Kiolbassa.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5463

Omg @CrackerJax Jax in my desperate attempt to avoid the biscuit tin, I suddenly remembered this old piece of coconut cake in the freezer :joy::joy: I’m really scraping the barrel now!! :joy::joy:

Just need the butter to soften and I can get going on my much-craved keto biscuits!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5464

@KetoSnaps If you want a Sous Chef badge you just have to post a recipe in the “Recipes” category. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Diane) #5465

I don’t have that badge. :disappointed: