What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5017

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chaffles with sausage & chanterelles gravy.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5019

:joy::joy::joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5020

Meal 1 of 2 today: minty mini lamb burgers topped with melty red leicester cheese and mushrooms!

(Jody) #5021

giphy

Intro:

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of Ground Beef. It is an area which we call the Carnivore Zone.

Ground beef (ate about half) and 2 Kiolbassas.

(Steve) #5022

Scrambled eggs with dill hollandaise on a chaffle
Fresh breakfast sausages

The one bowl method for hollandaise sauce, I just throw everything in and whisk over steam

My quick hollandaise recipe is here:

('Jackie P') #5023

Haha, as I was reading this, and wondering at your wonderful …alternativeness! I had the tips of your sausages in view and I truly was thinking, omg what scruffy toenails :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

('Jackie P') #5024

The rest of last nights curry! Nicer today.
Today was a great day. Today I paid off my mortgage :blush:. Totally unexpected that my savings covered it. So excited, still shaking!
Also I am the 5000th person to post on this thread!:hugs:

(Susan) #5025

Congratulations Jacqueline this is awesome!!!

Wow, that’s incredible. Congratulations!

(Jody) #5027

Yeah … those would be some sickly toes. lol

:rofl:

Today’s mid-day meal at work… Had the leftover Hamburger Stir-Fry I made a couple nights ago, along with some Legs/Thighs from the Rotisserie Chicken I picked up the other night. Plus added some Hard Salami, Pepperoni, Extra Sharp Cheddar, Celery, Pickles, Olives, Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt and some Pecans. (about 12 or so) Also had an Ice Tea. (What is in the Bai bottle)

IMG_1468

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5029

Sausage and Tomato Scramble

Hot Italian Sausage, Tomatoes, Garlic, Oregano and Ghost Pepper Jack

:cowboy_hat_face:

Got home and ate a nice dinner the Wife had ready. Haddock Fish, Shrimp, Pepperoni and Pickled Sausage. Also had two Squares of Lindt’s Dark Chocolate and an Almond Milk. (not shown)

(Brandy) #5031

Pork Panko Nugs

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5032

Lamb Zucchini Bake

Ground Lamb, Zucchini, Homemade Tomato Sauce, Kalamata Olives, Garlic, Oregano, Rosemary, Allspice, Romano and Gorgonzola Cheese

Not tasted yet because it’s HOT! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5033

@Wahinewanders Tonkatsu? Panko or Pork Rinds? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Brandy) #5034

@David_Stilley. Chicken dredged in egg, then seasoned pork rind “panko” and air fried for ten minutes. Trying to get my protein up, per doc’s recommendation. :wink:

Leftover blackened salmon (skin not nearly as good second day), half an avocado, and the best cauliflower rice I’ve ever had. Really had to force myself to not eat the whole batch.

I stir fried cooked, riced cauliflower (over high heat to dry it out) in olive oil, lemon juice, crushed red pepper flakes, parsley, garlic, Parmesan, salted and topped with toasted sliced almonds.

Well? How was it? It looks yummy!