What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(April Harkness) #4728

Meal 2! Lou Malnatis crustless pizza. 2 net carbs per slice!!!

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #4729

New York strip SV’d @ 136 F for 4hrs, with a bunch of butter melted on top, and Brocolli :slightly_smiling_face:

(mole person) #4730

Until now I wasn’t really sure if anyone thought my methods and WOE was anything other than a bit crazy. Now that I know others might really enjoy it too I’ll start writing a few cooking related posts even though my entire diet is just fatty meat and salt.

Thanks @Anjellica. Your posts were confidence boosting.

Was cutting grass till it was quite late, so forgot to post last night’s meal… Chicken in a sort-of General Tao’s Sauce the Wife was fooling around with. (Pretty good too) Cauliflower in Butter, Olives, Pickles, Pepperoni and Cheddar Cheese. Also had a glass of Almond Milk and Iced Tea.

(Jody) #4732

Before mowing the yard, I broke my IF with some string cheese and pork skins!

Dinner was just 4 chaffles and butter.

(Steve) #4733

Eggs Benedict on a Fluffy Chaffle

Here is my fast one bowl hollandaise sauce recipe.

(Jane) #4734

I am going to make this for me and hubby Saturday morning - looks yummy! Thansk for the Hollandaise recipe. Will be my first chaffles also.

(Steve) #4735

Your welcome, Last winter I made poached eggs and hollandaise sauce everyday, it drove my wife nuts. I just couldn’t get enough?

(Diane) #4736

Thanks for sharing. I LOVE hollandaise sauce. One of the best things about Keto is not having to feel guilty about eating it.

(Liz) #4737

It was so tasty! Previously I have done them in the slow cooker on low, very tasty but the fat did tend to come out of the meat. Your method of even lower definitely kept most of the fat within the meat…I have just over 3hrs til I eat the next one and am already salivating!
So glad if it has helped you too as it certainly made me very happy last night and will again later :+1::grin:

(Mame) #4738

i cooked a couple of roasts by your method… or tried to approximate it anyway. I liked the meat that way and I certainly have plenty of meat from cow in freezer to cook up that way. However I don’t think I did it quite ‘right’. Is it normal to have a bit of dark brown juice come out? (that tasted yummy, I got it out of the pan and spread it on top before putting it in fridge) Especially how you heat it a slab of it before you eat it…

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4739

So, you’ve turned into a Chafflvore now Jody…:joy::joy::joy::grin:

So I think it’s time to change the title of this topic to

“What did you Chaffle today” :joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Jody) #4740

Eggs and Cheese … so still Carnivore

BUT

That was a Chafflevore meal for sure :joy:

Something about them … the texture, taste, crunch … really good. lol It was worth the $10 to test them out.

Besides, I wasn’t super hungry last night so I was eating a little lighter trying to actually follow the hunger cues.

Join us … Resistance is futile
com

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4741

Maybe Waffle House will change it’s name to Chaffle House and turn into the first KETO chain restaurant as it becomes more popular…well wishful thinking anyway. :grin:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4742

Sausage and Scramble…Again!

Hot Italian Sausage, Scrambled Eggs w/ Tomatoes, Oregano, Garlic, Mozzarella and Romano Cheese

Last night the damn gopher (think Caddyshack around here, and yes I am Bill Murray :firecracker::boom::firecracker::boom::hocho::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!) killed my prized Thai Dragon Chili :hot_pepper: plant which was getting loaded up with chilies that were supposed to grow up to several inches long. I was going to ferment chili paste from them. Now I will Pickle the little green ones in vinegar. Heading for a Carnivore trial anyway, he might be giving me the final push by killing my garden. The world works in funny ways sometimes. :upside_down_face:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Kay) #4743

Keto beef chilli, sour cream, jalapeños & broccoli… yum!

(mole person) #4744

Usually it’s extremely little and very little rendered fat. Do you know what temp the oven was at?

I’m doing some strip loin steaks atm. I’m going to get some before and after pics for you.

Strip loins are not very fatty but my husband loves them and I love him so I get them when I see a good price and just supplement my own with a LOT of extra beef fat.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #4745

Salmon, egg, homegrown runner beans, shredded cabbage & leeks finished with sour cream.

Chocolate cheesecake mousse with some strained homemade yoghurt. @Karla_Sykes this is the chocolate version of what I was talking about earlier on your keto cheesecake thread. In this batch I used two egg yolks instead of a whole egg, as I had them left over from the keto bread I made yesterday.

(Doug) #4746

Where’s the Beef?!

32 ounce or 900 gram ribeye with mushrooms and jack cheese.

('Jackie P') #4747

Had a mini meatloaf in the freezer. After 2 x 10 1/2 hr shifts I was knackered so bunged it in the oven !
Pepperonata too.

Fabulous