What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #3602

A bacon bandage makes EVERYTHING better! :grin:

(traci simpson) #3603

Ribeye steak with a little liver and some collard greens

(Khan) #3604

2 Parathas(chappatis with lots of butter) with 2 fried eggs. I have wrote up a little review on the recipes page for the flour I used! Awesome!

(Jennifer) #3605

I make a 4oz ish ball (I cheat and use a large ice cream scoop). Meat is only seasoned with salt and pepper. I heat an iron skillet to a med/med high heat. Add bacon fat. I place the ball on the skillet and smash the heck out of it. Make aure it develops a nice crust. Two minutes max on each side (mine are thinner).

(Jennifer) #3606

It’s ugly, but tasty. Creamy scrambled eggs with caramelized onions and peppers (the browner the better), fried panela cheese, and bacon.

Decided to make a Breakfast Pizza today. But also had a Salad first, while the meats were cooking…

It came out quite nice indeed. … Recipe Here

It actually came out sort-a like a Deep-Dish Meat Lovers since I made it on a cookie sheet, and the Wife even said she might like it better then the FatHead type Pizzas I’ve been making?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3608

Eggs, Tomatoes, and Skellig Cheddar Cheese with Sausage Patties

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Will knit for bacon. ) #3609

Swiss steak from the instant pot and frozen broccoli buttered with a sprinkle of Parmesan. I ended up eating half and packed up the other half to take to work.

I’ve tried to do OMAD but I just can’t eat very much at one sitting. Two eggs with a couple slices of bacon leaves me pretty full but that’s not enough food to go on for very long.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #3610

Been another crummy day. This cheered me up a bit. Mum’s back in hospital. She found out today she’s got a blood clot on her lung. I’m off to see her in hospital tomorrow as I doubt she’ll be out any time soon :confused:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3611

@ClareBear I am sorry to hear this news. I hope it all turns out well and she’s okay. Hang in there, I’ve been going through some extremely hard times myself lately. :pensive:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #3612

Praying for your mom :pray:t4:

('Jackie P') #3613

@ClareBear I’m so sorry to hear that, I do wish her well, and you, take care :pensive:

(Susan) #3614

awww I am so sorry Clare! I hope that she will be okay, it is good they caught it, but still a big worry. Hugs.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #3616

Awww sending hugs your way @David_Stilley hope everything gets better for you soon :kissing_heart:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #3617

Thanks Beccs! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #3618

Thanks @CrackerJax it’s a bit scary as my Nan died of a pulmonary embolism in 2008. Must be hereditary xx

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #3619

Awwwww sorry to hear this, Clare. Hugs.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #3620

Thank you! :blush::blush:

Pork carnitas (propper cooked in lard ones) with keto tortillas, guacamole, cream freshe, orkney cheddar and a spicy chilli relish.