What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2980

@Jody22 I think we’re starting to…:grin: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #2981

I bet when @Jody22 saw the bison he was thinking… this would be tasty…haha

(Jody) #2982

you’re assuming we didn’t get kicked out because I was caught gnawing on one of their legs.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Susan) #2983

:grinning::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

(Doug) #2984

Um, Jody… Keto and all - aren’t the buffalo supposed to feed you? :smile:

(Jared) #2985

I didn’t take a picture, but I had to re-post my favorite recipe from here! I had it for dinner last night. Also, I add Red Chili paste to spice it up a bit.

(Jody) #2986

I was investing in my future dinners

:wink:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2987

I got three left…I bet you they’re all gone by the end of the night! :joy::joy:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2988

Omlette and Crispy Bacon

Omlette with Red Leicester and Tomato

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Jody) #2989

I am going to cook some in my new air fryer next week. I am excited!!

They look delicious!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2990

You go girl. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Tyler) #2991

Chicken fritters with avocado sour cream

('Jackie P') #2992

Were you tempted to … take a bite? :joy:

(Karen) #2993

Look at those cute little babies! So cute

(Mame) #2994

no issues I will eat the montezume for you :star_struck:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2995

Aww I want an air fryer! I’m running out of room in the kitchen for anything new! :laughing:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2996

…aaaand they’re gone! :muscle:

(Jody) #2997

I know the feeling, we replaced our InstaPot with the Ninja Foodi because it does both things (plus steam, dehydrate). Actually just sold the InstaPot this morning at a garage sale so it’s gone now. lol

('Jackie P') #2998

I made a steak and kidney casserole the other day! This is a take on a Delia Smith recipe, braised beef stroganoff. A casserole of beef (kidneys) , mushrooms, a little onion, braised in red wine, beef stock, dijon and grainy mustard a little tomato puree, rosemary and thyme! Once cooked, reduce the sauce and add a dollop of creme fraiche and some parsley

And because I cooked it in red wine, and because I used red wine in my ragout the other day, and because there is a glass left over, and because I have just finished a night shift, and because I only have 7 night shifts left, and because … who the ruddy hell needs an excuse! Yep!
Ever since my Dad died 7 years ago, I have rung Mum at 6pm every day! I can just hear her now …"have you had a drink love "?
Mmmmm… :smirk: :flushed:

('Jackie P') #2999

And then…

No drams today, just an excuse to show you this jolly nice glass I bought at the car boot sale fir 50p! :slight_smile: