What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Don’t blink.

(Diane) #1346

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Karen) #1347

Blink??? Not on your life!
Season three episode 11 “Blink” with David Tennant. Free on Amazon prime in the United States

(Diane) #1348

Don’t blink or turn your back!

Cool… some fellow DW fans huh. :+1: … BTW, ‘Don’t Blink’ has always been one of my all-time favorite episodes. :slight_smile:

On a very coincidental side note, I’m actually just now presently putting up some new Home Security Cameras around the house. And ‘Blink’ is the brand name. :crazy_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1350

Protein Noodle Experiment

In Sage Butter :man_cook:t3:

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/protein-dough/88562/7

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1351

2 roasted chicken thighs, frozen grilled veggies that I heated in the oven, and a couple slices of bacon :bacon: (not pictured cause I ate them right after I cooked them :joy:)

(Susan) #1352

Kids here for dinner (with phones to take a pic for me!), so after my 48 hour successful fast, this:

Two Angus beef burgers under the melted mozarella cheese, some bacon! and some fried onions =).

(Susan) #1353

I know the onions aren’t exactly Keto, but that is all I am having to eat for today, am very full -so I am now going to do a 24 hour fast until tomorrow evening as I was planning on doing that anyway, and I am very full now, and well I just really feel like doing that! =)

(Jane) #1354

My husbands plate - sous vide rump roast finished in the smoker for 2 hours. One of my sweet bell peppers from the garden stuffed with the same meat as the zucchini boat sans cheese. Didn’t have hamburger so half Italian sausage, half ground chorizo.

Zucchini boats from a garden zucchini and salad with avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, black olives and lemon juice. Tomatoes and cuke from my garden also.

And a glass of wine to remind us of our Italy vacation last year. We’ll finish the bottle before we go to bed.

(Susan) #1355

That looks beautiful, Janie, nice, romantic evening for the two of you, very classy and sweet =)).

So I’m actually trying an n=1, by adding a Carb-Up Meal maybe once a month, just to see the effects… Tonight was my first one, with Basically a Sweet Potato doing most of the work for this meal. :+1:

20oz. Top Sirloin Steak, with a Mayo-Sear & a Sweet Potato, both drowning in butter. (which was great) :slight_smile: Added some Pickles and Olives. This, along with my earlier meal, put today’s total at 80 Carbs even.

This is the sheet I put together for this experiment, showing todays info…

(Jill Carpenter aka space coast spinster) #1357

Spinach salad with warm bacon dressing and stuffed zucchini with organic chicken sausage and spinach and mozzarella melted atop.

Forgot to take a picture before diving in. LOL

They’re not really ‘Not-Keto’ either… It’s just they are one of the higher carb veggies. And something I absolutely love. So besides what I’m doing today, I just make sure to not over-do them, and keeping me under 20g a day. There’s nothing wrong dedicating the days carbs to something you enjoy. :slight_smile: … But just so ya know, could always throw in a nice ‘0’ carb steak with em. :wink: They go well together indeed.

(Susan) #1359

Hehe yes I know, we have some Rib Eye steaks in the freezer. I also have 2 Turkey’s-I bought at Easter time from Walmart for really good deals, I have lots of food to cook, I have a nice Roast in the freezer too. I just have to go and organize it all and bring it up and get cooking. hehe.

Keto pizza night…

Used finely ground pork rinds in place of almond flour in Fathead recipe that I watched KetoConnect make on YouTube. Turned out great and definitely the lowest carb pizza I’ve ever had (even with the pizza sauce, entire pizza would be safely under 10 total carbs). I had about 1/3 of the alfredo-steak-olive one and ready for that EF now. Hopefully after this evening no one sees me for a while lol, that would mean I am still happily fasting :blush:

Oh, and my Wife tried a recipe she came across for the first time. Wasn’t bad, but could probably use some tweaking to make it a bit better on flavor. But came out pretty nice…

Would have added the recipe & it’s location, but she’s out presently and I’m not sure where she got it.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1362

@Digital_Dave and @DoggieMom I keep think about making a meat bundt cake. :cowboy_hat_face:

And you wouldn’t be alone neither… :smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1364

Sad but true, it’s really hard to have an original food idea. :cowboy_hat_face: