What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #995

Haven’t made this in a while and was craving lasagna

That looks so yummy, I miss tomato based sauces…darn allergies!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #997

White Lasagna anyone? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #998

My thoughts exactly @David_Stilley :smiley:

@BeStill maybe combine this sauce recipe with the lasagna bake recipe I made and you’ll have a wonderful white lasagna bake :smiley:

Thank you, definitely saving those recipes!

Thanks… Just finished posting, and yep, that name works too. :slight_smile: Think I will be trying Calzones next. :yum:

(Jane) #1001

Tried a deviled egg recipe from my new cookbook. Was pretty good!

They have bacon, sour cream, onion, Dijon and jalapeños. The topped with cheese and baked until the cheese melts.

I also found some pickled eggs in the fridge that had been in there a while. Still good and there were 4 left . I decided to make egg salad out of them so chopped up the eggs and some of the onion and just added some of my homemade mayo and some salt. Nice and tangy from the pickle juice.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1002

Cold Plate

Taking the day off from cooking for Father’s Day. Cold Rotisserie Chicken, Avocado, Peperoncinni, Homemade Dill Chips, Ginger Carrot Sauerkraut, Jalapeño Stuffed Olives, and some Harissa Avocado Oil Mayo that I discovered is breaking because I don’t eat mayo much now that sandwiches are off the menu. :confused:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Jill Carpenter aka space coast spinster) #1003

I was told to stick this here:

It’s eggs florentine with cheese sauce.
2 small portobello caps, oven roasted will garlic oil salt and pepper. Topped with fresh wilted spinach, 2 poached eggs, and the cheese sauce is heavy cream and shredded extra sharp cheddar.
Oh, and side of Publix low sodium bacon (because it has no sugar in it).

Left over cheese sauce to be blended with roasted cauliflower from Last night for soup tomorrow. :grin:

(Ernest) #1004

Will you eat that piece of fat? Yes, I’ll eat that piece of fat first!!! And I’ll dip it in the roasted garlic compound butter too. What kind of question is that?

(Jane) #1005

As the thread title implies… this is the third thread like this. The first one maxed out at 10,000 replies and the second one started slowing way down when it became huge.

I get lots of meal ideas from the pics and recipes posted here. It’s also my favorite thread when fasting! :laughing: I like to see what I am missing and to see new things to try when I am eating again.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1006

Torturous :joy:

Tonight’s meal was sort-of piecemeal by design, but eaten with solidarity. :smile: … 2 Hamburger patties, Mushrooms, Deviled Eggs, Olives, Pickles, Roast Beef, Ham and Pepperoni where I could fit it. :slight_smile:

Wife and Son also drove up and picked up some more Top Sirloin, since we were getting low. Nice little haul, but took me some time to cut and vacuum seal it all. It was a pretty big pieces, with most weighing between 40 and 45 ounces each. Some I just cut in half, so still big pieces.

I still have 4 London Broils that I need to slice and sealed, but the Wife’s going to get some more bags together and have them ready for tomorrow after work. Son wants to have some cut up for Jerky

(Wendy) #1008

That’s my favorite part of the steak! If I’m lucky I get my husband’s fat too. Maybe I don’t want him to eat Keto…

Steak over mixed greens & bacon with ranch dressing. :cut_of_meat: And…I ended up cleaning the grill and grilling it… I got grill tech support from my husband via texts with photo updates as I went.

Did you see she’s doing carnivore now and having great results?

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1011

Wow, that sounds and looks amazing!

Here’s something similar that I didn’t eat on Thursday. Dropped it upside down on the kitchen floor instead… and I’m not over it yet! :weary:

Cajun chicken alfredo zoodles. Just delicious!

And for dessert. Very good.

(Allie) #1013

I used to make a batch of these each weekend to take to work throughout the week.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1014

One minute and 25 second rule. If you call this right as it falls on the floor, you can eat it, safely, up to 1:25. One second more, and you may combust into flames. And also, the bacteria come.