What did you keto today? Part VI...The son of the cousin of the wife of the GMO crop of the inbred corn crop, whilst the siblings sat on their behinds drinking soda pop

food

Bit of steak. Good price. And half price veg ‘n shrooms. Times’ are hard for ketogeners.

12oz
£5

Beauty.

Always seasoned, of course.

Can’t beat a bit of bloody sirloin steak, asparagus, mushrooms and broccoli.
(If you know how to add certain herbs and spices…you can’t go wrong.)
All good!

(Cathy) #23

2 of my favorite things…steak and broccoli!

you been chatting us up in Carnivore thread, heck I thought you WERE carnivore LOL

just surprised me HAHA I didn’t see what you ate before ya chatted up with us in our thread :wink: :sunny: ok I feel ya know on your Keto Plan and how ya roll :slight_smile: not saying anything by this but just interesting to me tho.

(Robin) #25

Love the label, Big Daddy!

(J) #26

36 hour dry-brined NY Strip and green beans today.

How much do you want for that gorgeous pup?

No price too high, lol. :slight_smile:

(Bob M) #28

Just need to cook the asparagus and broccoli well (or at least I do…).

I’m close to carnivore, and feel great these days with my own regime.

I just don’t eat sugar or any other carb if I can help it, but I keep up the nutritional benefits of keto friendly veg.
Which are many veg…look it up.
The only fruits I eat are blueberries, strawberries, blackberries or raspberries…but mainly blueberries and strawberries just because I prefer them. Only a handful, btw, and always smothered in some sort of cream, usually these:

1/2 a punnet and half a tub most days.

The weight just drops off me. Don’t be afraid of cream or berries!

If you aren’t a trained chef…you bloody well should be, running your own restaurant!

All your creations inspire.

:slight_smile:

Looks very tasty! Making me hungry!

(Jane) #33

LOL

Thanks. Her mom was half great-Pyrenees, half golden retriever. The dad was unknown until I tested her DNA and came back half pit bull, half black lab.

Anything half lab is always good!

(Jane) #35

Agreed! Such sweet dogs.

Brunch: Bacon, black pudding and scrambled egg.
Last night’s meal: Sirloin steak, asparagus, mushrooms and tender stem broccoli.

Even if I was to go full carnivore, as some people seem to drift towards after keto…I just don’t think I would ever give up mushrooms.

I love them. I’ve actually eaten meals previously to consist of mushrooms alone (spiced up, of course).
I could eat them all day until the cows come home.

Apologies…a wee bit of off topic here, but I think we are like minded- we look after our pets and animals.

Here’s my pup, 4 years old she is…likes the meat side of Keto tbh.:

Sleepy.

Queen.

Doberdor.

Half Labrador and half Doberman (both Lab and Doberman parents were chocolate brown and tan…equals the most loyal, strongest, yet gentlest friend you could ever wish for.
Chocolate brown and tan markings? That’s just a bonus.
I call red her red dog sometimes, because that’s the way her silky coat goes.

Pretty soon I gave up were she chose to sleep…she choses were, no matter what, and will move positions many times in a night. It’s funny as FK.

Thanks Janie.

(Bob M) #40

That is an interesting mix. Should mellow the potentially harsh Doberman tendencies.